Page 26 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
    wow.. looks great. cant wait to try it out
    FOR : ACTIVE HOME SCREEN...on palm pre

I cannot get this to go into the
    PALM
    SDK
    BIN
    palm-install.bat

I pd. and got an email wth 1.1 update, but when i do to open it says corrupted file....How do I get this to go to my phone. I got other apps to work using the Palm Emulator and Sun Virtualbox,,,,,,,,,,help! step by step.thx :>)
    Last edited by lcjohnson2; 07/26/2009 at 05:07 PM. Reason: more info
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    This looks amazing. Can't wait for the Beta. Keep up the good work.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Updated for build 4
    Can you add an option on the quickcontacts of choosing to send a sms or call them...maybe when you click the name have an sms option pop up under then name. There is javascript coding for it on the palm page.
    once you send donation, do you have updates for life? how does this all work?
    I wanted to ask you about the Quick Call feature.. Will you be able to create manual quick calls? The reason I ask, is that my phone has caller ID block, when I call friends, I want to unblock their number, but dont want to add *82 to the contact (Causes txting not to work.)
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmotion View Post
    I wanted to ask you about the Quick Call feature.. Will you be able to create manual quick calls? The reason I ask, is that my phone has caller ID block, when I call friends, I want to unblock their number, but dont want to add *82 to the contact (Causes txting not to work.)
    just take whichever contacts that are friends, and add the number with *82 as their home or office or whichever line and then use that when calling, and the default for text.
    hey was just wondering i noticed that in the newest update you can use local pics as backround images, where are these local picks and how do i add to them maybe i missed something?
    Wow. Awesome app.
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I got it up and running. Wondering here about the updates too. I sent an email per instructions in the first post- wasnt sure what version I had. Im guessing now that 0.2.4 is the latest release.

Is there any easy way to change the backgrounds? (i havent searched yet)
    im game to donate, whats the paypal email??
    mapara I sent you an e-mail but I didn't get the build 4 update.
    need this
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Updated for build 4
    If we have this application, from an email from you, how do we get the updates?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Any reports on how this affects battery life?
    how do we get the updated version
    I don't think build 4 is available yet. Look at the first page "Build 4 is coming this week". Today is only Monday!
    just donated cant wait to get that email
    This looks amazing, whats the eta for final release?

also hows the battery life with this?