Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
    For all of you here who doesn’t know what to do with the RAR files. If you can’t get WinRAR you can download 7-Zip and use it. Just right click on the RAR file and tell it to Extract. It’ll do job for you.

P.S. This is not related to the password issue.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Sigh, I don't have enough posts to PM. Can someone who gets a response on the p/w PM it to me? Thanks!

Ryan
    Quote Originally Posted by odub303 View Post
    Sigh, I don't have enough posts to PM. Can someone who gets a response on the p/w PM it to me? Thanks!

Ryan
    Same here. Just donated and was wondering how long it took to get the download link.
    Is donating the only way to get try this app right now?
    HOWWWW AND WHYY did i miss this!?! This looks like it is prob the coolest app for the pre yet!!!
    I tried right clicking on it and it is still prompting me for a password.
    Looks like the Sun image is gone from the weather wiget. Everything else looks realy good.

Thank you mapara.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    read update pls
    Where is the Update. Is there a fix for the 1.1 break?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by floridadomer View Post
    Where is the Update. Is there a fix for the 1.1 break?
    Read my 1st post
    Here is my observation after 1.1 hot fix:
    I’ve noticed that sun image is gone (somehow it came out at one point, but after restarting an app it was gone again) and news line on the bottom of the screen is to low (not visible) until you flick whole screen up, but then the weather widget is too high.
    Quote Originally Posted by borsend View Post
    Here is my observation after 1.1 hot fix:
    I’ve noticed that sun image is gone (somehow it came out at one point, but after restarting an app it was gone again) and news line on the bottom of the screen is to low (not visible) until you flick whole screen up, but then the weather widget is too high.
    I find it odd, but for some reason, even after 1.1 my ahs is running perfect, widget and sun and all...News is also perfect... ymmv.
    To SMKOUT333.
    Should I reinstall? You think it's going to help?
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    To SMKOUT333.
    I'm having the same problem. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling (didn't reboot or anything in between) and still have no sun (moon, or whatever). Seems like I lost mine after I changed the zip code.
    I've just rebooted and news is back (somehow my screen had black line in the bottom of it, that's why I didn't see news, after rebooting it's back), but the sun image still is not there.
    To SMKOUT333.

Honestly, I never changed zip code since the update... however, before I updated to 1.1 I deleted all my homebrews just in case some of them broke, so I can not honestly say if a uninstall/reinstall will help as I was uninstalled, updated, then installed again.. Ill continue checking.
    I've just rebooted and news is back (somehow my screen had black line in the bottom of it, that's why I didn't see news, after rebooting it's back), but the sun image still is not there.

I HAVE NOTICED THAT NOTIFICATION LINE !! A reboot fixed that, but I had it before actually opening ahs... My sun image never left, but as stated earlier I NEVER changed my zip code... The blank notification line I have also seen on my friends pre whom doesnt have ahs. So there is a bug somewhere, but its minor.. Im really glad 1.1 did more than just security Still currently looking for your guyses (sp) answer.
    @ mapara, what exactly does the hot-fix do. As stated, I have NO issues, is the hot-fix a zip code bug? I havent changed my zip and if that is the cause of the problems I wont be doing so anytime soon as it isnt needed, does the hot-fix pertain to anything other aspects of ahs.. Thanks in advance for your time
    SMKOUT333 thanks for the reply. Good to know it's not just my phone (the blank notification line). About the sun image, I really think it's a bug (steb0ne in post #473 having the same problem).
    I'm entering Honolulu zip code and sun image is back. Changing to my local zip and sun is gone. Maybe it's not a bug. I'll check tommorow morning if image is back.
    is there supposed to be a moon at night or what, cause all I have seen is the sun with a small cloud that's it, image never changes.