Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Thank you smkout333
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    ok..i didnt see that..will donate.thanx

edit: Confirmation number: 6TC46682EF590170X

edit 2: got refuse again....full refunded....did u guys say $30 or 3? i donated 3....so im not sure..
    Last edited by tangokim; 07/23/2009 at 02:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    1.) Reply with download link IS NOT instant (takes between 24 seconds - 24 hours)
    So "OMG OMG I just donated 37 seconds ago and still no link -- let's post on forum, PM him 10 times and send 25 emails" - won't help

2.) If there's no email from me after 12-24 hours - double check your spam folders, make sure you can access you PAYPAL email address and make sure your payment wasn't returned.

Posting here your confirmation numbers won't help - that's your number, not mine. Mine's different.

Some people are PMing, emailing me and posting here stuff like "I donated, can you send me the app? My email is whatever@something.com", but they actually never did.

3.) You're not buying anything, you're TESTING an alpha version of UNFINISHED app

I spent over 22 hours this weekend answering emails like:
    - How can I install it?
    - What's rar?
    - Where can I download SDK?
    - How to open rar?
    - What do I do with the ipk??
    - I clicked it and nothing happens - I want my dollar back!
    - Can you add this and send it to me?
    - How to root my phone?
    - Change my email address.
    - Send it here, here, here, not there. And send it to my grandma too - kthx!

More than 150 emails asking me for tech support, new version (wth lol), help with installing SDK/rooting phone...

37 emails from ONE person (with 1 buck donation) - that's 37*3 mins = two hours of "tech support" for 72 cents (after PayPal fees)

etc etc. Funny weekend

So yeah, ~75% of people donating 1-2 bucks, are expecting me to provide instant 24/7 tech support. I'm trying to help with installation etc. but it takes some time to reply.

I know my distribution, support... suck ATM, but it's still in alpha.

Thanks everyone.
    Effin poor *** losers with their ***** monies. You should autopost this to every new page of this thread, since these losers keep on going with the same sheat. ARE THESE LOSERS THE AUDIENCE OF THE PALM PRE, burn the GSM version, we europeans no longer want to touch it.
    I donated as well: Confirmation # 7NJ09978JF8052417, but I do not have enough posts to PM.
    Although I am confused, this is really nothing new with me!!! How do I get the install,idk?
    Do I donate then get the link? I work in a I.T. department and we have four Pre's so far but I am the one that gets to "try" everything out first!
    Thanks in advnced,
    Deano
    Nevermind, I figured it out. Just made the donation.
    Just made another donation since last one was refunded, lets hope this one doesn't.

Confirmation number: 89P65599LD097560A
    I made the donation and received the email within seconds!!!
    OK, I re-donated, 4MP61939VJ9968945. Can I get the download link please?
    How come everyone has gotten their emails so quick and I haven't?
    Posting here your confirmation numbers won't help - that's your number, not mine. Mine's different. WTF ABOUT THIS IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
    Quote Originally Posted by impresiv1 View Post
    How come everyone has gotten their emails so quick and I haven't?
    This is pure speculation here, but perhaps it is because you did not read mapara's statement regarding the way things work. Hatter has reposted it (post #403).

Let's cut mapara some slack and allow him to focus on the app at hand to benefit all of us. As stated, you will get the link.

Not at all trying to be a ***** here, and I hope I do not come off as one. But I can only imagine the flood of emails and PMs like yours that are eating up mapara's time.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    There you go man. Awesome work. Sent a donation. Confirmation number: 1AU169452D880090E.
    Made a donation and received link program work well so far. Would like to see the quick call link to contact list with no need to type in any info. Also the ability to slide launcher. Can you turn off ticker? Overall Great Progress!
    This is awesome. Great job!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    WOOOHOOOO!!!!! got it. Thank You Sir!!!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Sorry for asking this and probably getting on everyone nerves. Ive been looking thru the posts to try to figure out how to install this. Post #66 leads me to believe it installs just like homebrew apps. Is that right? Ive tried it and it didnt work.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by j.wolfe77 View Post
    Sorry for asking this and probably getting on everyone nerves. Ive been looking thru the posts to try to figure out how to install this. Post #66 leads me to believe it installs just like homebrew apps. Is that right? Ive tried it and it didnt work.
    you might have to delete some apps. I had to, seems like there's a limit.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    you might have to delete some apps. I had to, seems like there's a limit.
    Ill give that a try. god knows i dont need half the crap on here. But you do load it like a homebrew app?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    nope that didnt work either. All the homebrew apps ive installed are .ipk files. this one is a .rar file. Is it supposed to be a .rar file?