Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by borsend View Post
    Anybody knows what is the impact on the battery life by using this application?
    Left it running all day and didn't notice any excessive drain at all. Didn't do any real tests though, but it seems like it doesn't impact battery life much.
    DONATE MORE MONEY.... it works, Ive tried many times..
    Are you serios? How much do I need to donate? Please any one just tell me how much.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by borsend View Post
    Are you serios? How much do I need to donate? Please any one just tell me how much.
    Just wait for beta imo.
    Oh, ok. That's what the problem is. Well thanks anyway.
    3$ is the key, everyone enjoy~!
    I donated and it was refunded? If there is a minium amount of donation you will accept you really should specifiy. I didn't want in on the alpha testing just wanted to show my interest and support but I guess that has a price on it nowadays. Guess I'll take my donation and buy myself a hamburger...

Thanks for devloping the app and since my money appears to be no good here, I'll just wait for the free version or just move along to the next app if there is a fee once it's completed.
    Very cool. I've install it. Playing with it now. Awsome app. Mapara thank you very much.
    I've got 2a version. Is this on includes build 3 in it? Or do I need to download newer version?
    Thanks again.
    got the download, but now what, anybody have easy step by step install instructions? ahs install for dummies
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Paxx, thanks for your support.

Stuff gets refunded for many reasons, mainly because of invalid email address etc. I'm not taking your money if I can't deliver.
    Ok, just looked at your website. Got an answer. Yes, I've got 2a version build 3. Thank you. Will wait for a new version while testing and playing with this one. Awsome. Thans.
    Mine shows AHS 0.2a, how do you know if you have build 3? I can't get into Preferences. Any word on how it's going to work updating this app? Thanks
    Jimmie Geddes
    i sent the OP a PM but got no response. Can I get in on this?
    Ok just donated. Confirmation:69203318PG476105L How long does it usually take to get the download after donating?

EDIT: Nevermind, it came RIGHT AWAY!! Cant wait to check this out!!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    Ok just donated. Confirmation:69203318PG476105L How long does it usually take to get the download after donating?

EDIT: Nevermind, it came RIGHT AWAY!! Cant wait to check this out!!
    Please read this: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1768589
    Mapara,
    Sorry don't have enough posts to PM you. Would love to has access to the beta please. Donation conf # is 31749048BL443574E. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    i did donate and got refunded....so i have to donate 20$ n up to get accept?....thanx anyways...good work..
    Quote Originally Posted by tangokim View Post
    i did donate and got refunded....so i have to donate 20$ n up to get accept?....thanx anyways...good work..
    As I stated earlier, 3$ is the sweet spot :P
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tangokim View Post
    How much did you donate? I think someone earlier said $3 seems to be the min.

Also I've been reading thru page after page of earlier posts and I'm sorry if I missed it, can Someone tell me if the pre needs to ne rooted for this app or do I install it like all the other nrr homebrew apps?
    Quote Originally Posted by j.wolfe77 View Post
    How much did you donate? I think someone earlier said $3 seems to be the min.

Also I've been reading thru page after page of earlier posts and I'm sorry if I missed it, can Someone tell me if the pre needs to ne rooted for this app or do I install it like all the other nrr homebrew apps?
    no the pre does not need to be rooted..