Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast
    Great idea. Can you merge it with this project:

http predev.wikidot.com/splash-application
    Give me some faces for a quick dialer... Thats one thing I can't wait for
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    instead of the sun and moon for day and night can you just have the weather?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wabearden View Post
    The one thing that I miss from my HTC Touch (with custom ROM) is having my next two appts from my calendar on my homepage. I would love to see that down below the moon.
    I would also like to see the current weather conditions at the top, rather than the simple sun or moon. My office has a window, so I can usually tell if it's day or night.
    I had an HTC touch as well and I second this post completely.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    That's what I'm using right now until tomorrow when I can buy the Pre with rebate. Not having the Touch Flo like home screen is a huge negative for getting the Pre. I was thinking for sure someone would be making an app like this in order to help resolve the problem. I say that having weather is a must, along with a nice fance watch Analog clock face, and maybe 3 or so contact links that you could set for the people you call the most.
    Show the first 2-4 results of the "top" process. Or just CPU/mem usage next to the clock.
    Have the left pull down menu bar be like a favorites menu (looks kinds like what you're doing ATM) hopefully be able to take the button off and have it flush like the right side.
    What a great thing to see when I logged in today! This looks killer! Great job so far.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    That looks really nice. One thing I've missed coming from windows mobile is that kind of centralized splash page... even if I don't really need it with the Pre's notifications.

Also did you have to go with moar instead of more?
    I vote for Today's calendar events and maybe a few speed dials! Nice work, keep it up!
    Is there anyway to just remove the launcher button?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by microbolt View Post
    I vote for Today's calendar events and maybe a few speed dials! Nice work, keep it up!
    working on speed dials, not sure about calendar events yet.
    What about multiple clocks for different time zones?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    The only ones that would need to know if it's day or night would be Trolls

Upcoming Calendar events would be my vote
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    definitely upcomming appointments!!!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Changing design.
    It's looking great! Maybe add the option of multiple clocks/city weather widgets. RSS feeds? Maybe some speed dial links?

wow....wow cant wait till you finish
    hope you finish before i have to update
    looks good..you know what im really looking for is an alarm clock just like the touch pro....the one on the pre sux.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    More ribbon launchers is awesome. Aside from that, next 2 appts of the day, and the RSS feed look amazing. I second the request for it to be used in conjunction with the lock screen; make the lock swipe almost transparent and your format will be AMAZING.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    New design is looking great! Weather, upcoming appt, and more icons on the launcher are pretty much what the home screen is missing. Can't wait for the finished project...
Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast