Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    This is easily my most anticipated homebrew app on the Pre! Keep up the good work Mapara!

*Donated*
    Mapara, thank you very much for doing all this on top of developing this awesome and very complicated application. How do you get time for all of this?
    Thank you again!
    Looking good mapara. I'm wishing you the best of luck getting it done....and with tech support
    Anybody knows how do you update to a new version of this app? I mean, let’s say someone did donation and got the link and then in some time there is a new version of alpha or beta or whatever. How do you get updated? Do you have to do another donation? Or after making donation you have access to updates after first install?
    Any one has an answer? Thanks.
    Hey people, anybody heard anything about new Palm Pre update coming out today?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by borsend View Post
    Anybody knows how do you update to a new version of this app? I mean, letís say someone did donation and got the link and then in some time there is a new version of alpha or beta or whatever. How do you get updated? Do you have to do another donation? Or after making donation you have access to updates after first install?
    Any one has an answer? Thanks.
    You'll get an email when it's ready.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    One more thing: if you want to donate, please please please make sure your email address still exists.

I'm getting these every day:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 This account is not...
    Mapara, thank you for the reply. You're the best.
    This is a great app I wonder is it possible to have the launcher as one of the options in the toolbar. Man o Man i wish this would replace the homescreen all together ! Your doing a great job. Thanks again!
    Anybody knows what is the impact on the battery life by using this application?
    Dam thats the same thing I was gonna ask. Anyone?
    mapara do we have a estimated release date for this app.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    how do i donate?...cant find the link.....
    i just donated for a second time, and made sure my email was correct(crossing fingers it works)
    Quote Originally Posted by tangokim View Post
    how do i donate?...cant find the link.....
    Go to the first post and click the link to his webpage.
    Just made donation, cant wait to install and start testing/injoing your application. Thanks again for the great job.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesonrw View Post
    Go to the first post and click the link to his webpage.

thanx...just donated.....
    just made donation Confirmation number: 2JS68104UM1331132
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    just made donation Confirmation number: 2JS68104UM1331132
    well looks like payment was refunded
    Looks like my donation is refunded to. Cant understand this. Checked my email, made donation, got conformation to same email address from paypall. And then after a couple of hours got refunded. There is something wrong with some settings or I don't know what else to think. Very strange that so many people getting refunds. I've been using my paypall account with the same email address in many different places. Never have a problem with it. And here simple transaction.... Can anyone explaine?