Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Great work so far! Very impressive. Apps seem to load MUCH faster from this app when compared to the stock quicklaunch buttons for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by drp643 View Post
    Okay, I might be stupid, but it came in rar, finally opened it, got it loaded, and now I cannot edit anything in it. It gives me the weather for Malibu, Calif, and I cannot edit the launchbar.

Can anyone help??

Thanks in advance.
    Played around with it a little more, answered my own questions! Thanks anyways lol!
    Every time i donate it refunds it back to me, :< why is that? Is there a min donation you can make?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pojoman View Post
    Every time i donate it refunds it back to me, :< why is that? Is there a min donation you can make?
    Same thing here...cant seem to figure out whats up..
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Ditto. Donated and three minuted later it was refunded.
    what was the amount donated, if you don't mind me asking?
    As I mentioned before, mine was refunded also.

I also thought maybe they wanted a minimum, but I don't understand why the developer wouldn't take all donations. I don't even care to be in the beta, I just threw in to help the cause.
    Awsome app I donated and got an Email super fast!!!! Thank you!
    Donated...hoping to get in on the beta action!

acheron800 (at) yahoo (dot)

Looks great so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by jport1975 View Post
    Say what you will about my posts but as far as I am concerned this is business, and I needed 15 posts to PM this person. This App seems amazing, but I want to know if I donate, DO I INDEED get the app? I have noticed quite a few posts where people have donated and have yet to recv anything. I understand this person may be busy, but I need to be able to communicate before I invest.
    It's a freaking donation, his not obligated to give you sheat! Youre not investing. investing != donating. Your a toolbag for your quickposts. Well, the forums are filled with crap like you spew, so i guess you'll be thanked 1000 times for nothing. Why don't you go and create an autoposter app for your pre that posts "whoopedoo" to every thread on this forums. Nice and easy way to get your post count up. Im already building my "google it" and "whoopedoo" autoposter for the pre. prePostAuto also makes a nice farting sound for every successfull post, replaces your cardview, makes your CDMA pre GSM, teach javascript and most importantly holds your hand all the time.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jport1975 View Post
    Say what you will about my posts but as far as I am concerned this is business, and I needed 15 posts to PM this person. This App seems amazing, but I want to know if I donate, DO I INDEED get the app? I have noticed quite a few posts where people have donated and have yet to recv anything. I understand this person may be busy, but I need to be able to communicate before I invest. Also, what is the amount for a proper donation? will there be a fee for the final version? Are there any other apps in the works from this person I may be interested in donating more for? I am still waiting on a reply from my PM.
    Sir, read the the original post. It answers your questions.

However, it is in my opinion that if you donate, you should not expect anything in return. A donation is not an investment. The app will be in public beta soon and from there you can decide whether to donate or not. However, from what the original post says, it seems to be that you can gain access to an alpha version if you donate. Just ask the creator.
    I got it installed, and another feature that I would like to see is a calendar with our daily agenda and birthdays. I love it so far! Keep up the good work!
    Well, I donated last night and when I checked this morning it had been refunded. Not really sure what's up. I can't imagine this guy doesn't need free money to help fund his projects...
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Donation sent but still not email. My donation was not refunded.
    Confirmation number: 9EA13218NT1430722
    I really, really want to get this app, but all this people making donation and can’t get the link to the install file stopping me from donating.
    I’m not sure, but I really think anybody would refuse donation, so there are probably some kind of error in transaction or something else in Pay Pal account (maybe?).
    Cant wait for this one, looks to be the cream of the crop so far in Homebrew!
    No kidding, cant wait for it to.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    1.) Reply with download link IS NOT instant (takes between 24 seconds - 24 hours)
    So "OMG OMG I just donated 37 seconds ago and still no link -- let's post on forum, PM him 10 times and send 25 emails" - won't help

2.) If there's no email from me after 12-24 hours - double check your spam folders, make sure you can access you PAYPAL email address and make sure your payment wasn't returned.

Posting here your confirmation numbers won't help - that's your number, not mine. Mine's different.

Some people are PMing, emailing me and posting here stuff like "I donated, can you send me the app? My email is whatever@something.com", but they actually never did.

3.) You're not buying anything, you're TESTING an alpha version of UNFINISHED app

I spent over 22 hours this weekend answering emails like:
    - How can I install it?
    - What's rar?
    - Where can I download SDK?
    - How to open rar?
    - What do I do with the ipk??
    - I clicked it and nothing happens - I want my dollar back!
    - Can you add this and send it to me?
    - How to root my phone?
    - Change my email address.
    - Send it here, here, here, not there. And send it to my grandma too - kthx!

More than 150 emails asking me for tech support, new version (wth lol), help with installing SDK/rooting phone...

37 emails from ONE person (with 1 buck donation) - that's 37*3 mins = two hours of "tech support" for 72 cents (after PayPal fees)

etc etc. Funny weekend

So yeah, ~75% of people donating 1-2 bucks, are expecting me to provide instant 24/7 tech support. I'm trying to help with installation etc. but it takes some time to reply.

I know my distribution, support... suck ATM, but it's still in alpha.

Thanks everyone.
    you really are super awesome mapara!