Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Mapara, I donated, but cant PM can you provide me some guidance? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by settelma View Post
    Mapara, I donated, but cant PM can you provide me some guidance? Thanks!
    Check your email?

If not there, check your spam folder.
    donation made. almost at 15 posts to send you a PM.
    Wow, this is what homebrew developing is about. It seems like the community will really outdo Palm when it comes to apps!!
    This looks great. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it when it goes into beta.
    I love this App so far. I've been using it for 3 days now. Anyone know how to find an application's AppID? I want to get the AppID's for the homebrew apps to mapara and the other AHS devs so homebrew apps can also be added to the launcher wave bar.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Had an HTC Diamond before the Pre...would love the addition of this app.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I'm about ready to spam this place with a bunch of posts so I can hit 15, donate, and use this bad boy, looks fantastic!
    it looks assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjpalmpre View Post
    it looks assume.
    Dude I know, it totally looks like a verb!
    work amazing. is there a way to keep it on all the time?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    Small feature request... I'm dying to find any program to fill this need.

You've got quickcall... how about quicktext? Kills me that i can set a one character shortcut for calling but not texting... Anyway to make quickcall toggle ?
    I would also love to see this. One of the things I loved about my Katana was being able to set favorites to text, and just being able to hit Talk to call them instead...
    Looking forward to playing with this!! Enjoy a cup of coffee or two!!

Paypal confirm: 5S2354124S115852D
    Have PreBrew installed on my pc, can i use this to install AHS? It has and extension of .rar
    is there any way I could also test My Home Screen?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Donated, Confirmation number: 0NU692749T876361U

anxiously awaiting your email...can't wait to try it out!
    Just donated.

confirmation #:5VL42301NV774040J.

looking forward to trying this app out.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Hey mapara, sorry if this has already been requested earlier in the thread, but is there a plan to introduce a quick-launch type feature for your app? Specifically, it would be nice to have an alternate launcher type app instead of the default launcher residing on the wave launcher. The launcher would popup a quick-launch-like menu found with most recent apps, favs, etc that could be scrolled up or down. It would look similar to the screenshot you posted here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...1&d=1247706456

That way instead of having to increase the number of apps/icons on the wave launcher, you could just launch the alternate quicklaunch launcher to bring up the scroll-able menu. This perhaps might be something to consider in an entirely new application, but it would be very cool imo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    Hey mapara, sorry if this has already been requested earlier in the thread, but is there a plan to introduce a quick-launch type feature for your app? Specifically, it would be nice to have an alternate launcher type app instead of the default launcher residing on the wave launcher. The launcher would popup a quick-launch-like menu found with most recent apps, favs, etc that could be scrolled up or down. It would look similar to the screenshot you posted here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...1&d=1247706456

That way instead of having to increase the number of apps/icons on the wave launcher, you could just launch the alternate quicklaunch launcher to bring up the scroll-able menu. This perhaps might be something to consider in an entirely new application, but it would be very cool imo...

Well.... I just spent 10 minutes of my life reading your "avatar story", and looking for my treocentral forum password to see the damn "front view".

Didn't read your message tho. So I'm not sure wth you're talking about.
    Seriously, if you want people to read your messages, change the picture. KTHX

BTW: thanks for wasting my time!

Ok, j/k lol.
    No plans on windows start menu or any other quicklaunch for now.
    Is it just me or AHS loads applications noticeably faster than pre's launcher?
    Nice work so far, keep up the good job.
    Would be great if you can get it to stick at start up, make better use of home button, modify applications on launcher, click on "quick call" to close calling application.

Thanks