Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464 ... LastLast
    thats looking really good
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    this looks seriously awesome... I was happy when I figured out how to make my own menu option in the launcher...
    @Mapara, I donated, but cant PM, Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
    While I love the development of this program... it's a shame it cannot access appt's in the calendar. Hopefully functionality will open up in the API area to allow for that.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Looks amazing. W/this many active functions, how does battery life hold up? Very cool.

Cheers
    Donation made to this most excellent cause! Awesome work!
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    Great work one app that I would like to see is a TV Guide type app by location that would be handy i've wanted to start one but dont know much about coding yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike5 View Post
    Looks amazing. W/this many active functions, how does battery life hold up? Very cool.

Cheers
    I have the latest version of this and I left the card open last night, accidentally and it chewed up about 20% in 6 hours. It was the only thing open.
    is that bad? Pandora destroys my battery life much quicker...
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Yet another amazing program. Cannot wait to see this become available!!
    awsome work i hope you will develope many more widgets to it but i like the first quickcall better than the new one dough and one more thing, please make the weather widget work all over the world so when it comes to europe it will work =) i live in sweden and when the gsm version comes i just have to have this
    I love this APP. I've been using it for the last few days and it rocks. I would comment in the forwebos website but not been accepted yet.

Everything as is good but do have some suggestions that I think some others might or might not have made already.
    1.Could you make the weather icon animated. like if its raining, windy, or snowy it can actually see it falling.

2.would like different sources for the news feed it at the bottom. I prefer something like jokes or sports. Im really dont care about an airplane crash in Kenya.

3.Anyway to add in our own backgrounds?

4.Wish palm would allow access to other apps like contacts/calendar/ music (i know right now nothig can be done)

5. anyone way to create a window within this app to run other apps? so it doesnt have to be minimized. ie be able to see trailers etc without minimizing this app.

6. someone how get alerts and notifications to show up in this app

Everything looks great so far
    This app looks amazing, would love to test. Keep up the awesome work!
    Jimmie Geddes
    Well not sure if your still sending it to ppl.. but i did pm for it, not sure if you got it.. if u can send it to nickolas.pimentel@gmail.com thanx
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I see the camera app, but I would like the added apps like Pandora and even Sprint Navigator as launch pad apps.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    I see the camera app, but I would like the added apps like Pandora and even Sprint Navigator as launch pad apps.
    All I need is app ID, but I'm not going to spend 5 hours looking for it. If you have it, PM me (app icon would be great too).
    @ Mapara, donated, still waiting, thanks
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Finally the Pre modding begins
    Small feature request... I'm dying to find any program to fill this need.

You've got quickcall... how about quicktext? Kills me that i can set a one character shortcut for calling but not texting... Anyway to make quickcall toggle ?
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging