Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262 ... LastLast
    obviously an excellent app can't wait for this one, obviously some dumb people may think ur wavy thing is a replacement for the wave function via the gesture area which only has 5 icons one being forced to the launcher which is stupid anyways that is impossible without rooting so people dont ask this man for that also is ur wave customizable because all of the apps are exactly the same on each photo u show
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bgmk100 View Post
    obviously an excellent app can't wait for this one, obviously some dumb people may think ur wavy thing is a replacement for the wave function via the gesture area which only has 5 icons one being forced to the launcher which is stupid anyways that is impossible without rooting so people dont ask this man for that also is ur wave customizable because all of the apps are exactly the same on each photo u show
    First page "LAUNCHBAR - DONE (100% - but no userconfig so far)"

And i apologize for asking questions apparently being interested and asking questions about the app is looked down on by some. sorry if my questions were "dumb". I thought this forum was about questions and suggestions for the app, not putting people down for the questions they ask??
    yea! pls! send add me to the beta testing!!! EXCITINGGGGGGGGG
    Quote Originally Posted by cp4runner View Post
    yea! pls! send add me to the beta testing!!! EXCITINGGGGGGGGG
    I think a donation would be appreciated for all his hard work...
    Small rant to get my post count up. I have stated this elsewhere, but why can't you people do the simplest research on your own. Everything about the fact that the wave is static with hardcoded apps atm to the fact that this is a card/app not a replacement for card view is covered already in the first pages of this thread or at the dedicated web site for this app. Link can be found from the 8th row in the beginning of this thread. All the interesting posts with ideas and suggestions get burried behind **** like "i donated a buck, whoopedoo", "i can't read so im asking the same questions answered bazillion times", "my ***** is small can i haz this app for free and does it come with a ***** enlargement fertilation kit also do i need to root my brains". /rant

And yes this post adds up to the pile of crap posts in this and everyother thread, i guess im trying to adapt to the behaviour model of these forums. Love.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nohatter View Post
    the wave is static with hardcoded apps
    Now anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Now anymore...
    "Whoopedoo awesome EXCITIIIIING". So you've done making it scrollable?
    Care to answer if you were thinking to make the home button a toggle between cards and your app? Is it achievable in any form? More on this at your website comments and here http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1750049
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    "Whoopedoo awesome EXCITIIIIING". So you've done making it scrollable?
    Care to answer if you were thinking to make the home button a toggle between cards and your app? Is it achievable in any form? More on this at your website comments and here http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1750049
    Yes, I will make it scrollable before beta. Right now you can change all icons anytime you want.

Not sure what you mean by "make the home button a toggle between cards and your app" - but ATM you CAN'T touch stuff outside your app. You can't even access contacts, photos etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "make the home button a toggle between cards and your app" - but ATM you CAN'T touch stuff outside your app. You can't even access contacts, photos etc.
    Did you read my post in the link? Quick explanation. Press home button once on any app or launchbar, brings up cards view as normal, press it again and it will show Active Home Screen(your app, the one that this thread is about), press again and it will show cards view, press again and it will show Active Home Screen, press again.... TOGGLE, get it?
    Did you read my post in the link? Quick explanation. Press home button once on any app or launchbar, brings up cards view as normal, press it again and it will show Active Home Screen(your app, the one that this thread is about), press again and it will show cards view, press again and it will show Active Home Screen, press again.... TOGGLE, get it?
    someone is being a bit catty.
    New Pre owner here. This work is fantastic! Would love to donate and beta test but where do I send donations via paypal?
    been watching this thread from the start and it keeps getting better and better. Keep up the good work and will be donating to the cause
    This is awesome. I just made a small donation to you and your cause. This is amazing, and shows the potential of this platform and phone. Imagine what people could do with a fully supported and documented SDK.
    Wonderful way to get your suggestion in the code. Insult the programmer
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    GREAT WORK! All I wanted was a home screen that displayed upcoming events... then I saw this... /drool
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmurfster View Post
    Wonderful way to get your suggestion in the code. Insult the programmer
    I don't feel insulted at all.

Yeah, I got ya. But again: CAN'T DO (for now).
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    i've also followed this thread from the start and looks like its come along way already! already sent my donation! Keep the progress coming.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    updated
    Sent a small donation.
    Here is the confirmation # 4S668292SS371641S.
    Keep up the good work.
    I so can't wait to get my hands on this app. Looks great!