1.    #1  
    Hey guys just letting you know that I got the win SDK working the best I could for OSX here is a picture to prove it... If you want me to write up some instructions let me know.

Please don't hesitate to thank me
    fail, this should read "got the emulator working inside of another emulator!"
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    fail, this should read "got the emulator working inside of another emulator!"
    Maybe... But it's the best it in gonna get till the osx version is released or the batch files are ported to bash
    How well does it work, wouldnt it be easier to install it on win via boot camp?
  5.    #5  
    It works great.. I haven't had any problems with it. The reason I didnt use bootcamp it cause I wanted to keep all of the application files and projects on my osx drive... I also wanted to use TextMate and everything else on my mac. I was sketched out about bootcamp repartitioning my drive alongside osx too.
    Just a heads up - there are three SDKs right now - one each for windows, OSX, and Linux. Apparently, only the windows SDK has leaked.
    Ill just wait until the OSX one leaks in a few days thanks for the heads up.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    Just a heads up - there are three SDKs right now - one each for windows, OSX, and Linux. Apparently, only the windows SDK has leaked.
    I know... Im waiting for the os x version to be released or leaked
    Why not try running VirtualBox for Mac OS X and copy the Pre VM across?

You will lose access to the novacom.exe binaries, but the JARballs should work OK.
    The whole thing won't work for me at all. The inspector whines about a Safari path even though I added it to the path environment var and the emulator just gets virtualbox 'stuck'. I guess I'll wait for the OSX devkit.