Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I did a quick search and haven't found if anyone has looked at creating new gestures.

My thought is to use the area around the "ball" for scrolling. roll finger up over the ball it scrolls or swipes up (i am not sure scrolling is even in the OS), same for down. Left and right may be more tricky but there has to be a map somewhere, no?

thanks for any thoughts.
    rkguy
    I'd like something like this.
    Actually what I'd really like is a virtual d-pad.
    Something like pressing the "touch sensitive bar + R" it triggers a translucent little d-pad displayed on the screen. Then you could hold it and move it out of the way, and tap up/down/left/right. Keep it small so you could still use gestures. then hit "bar + R" to remove it again.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    actually the gesture area scrolls up/down in certain apps in landscape view.
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    actually the gesture area scrolls up/down in certain apps in landscape view.
    Yes in the browser the gester zone does scroll and land scape mode...

I also would like a dpad but not visual I want my swipes to act as a dpad from left of the center button so swipe up is up down is down left/right you got the idea.. Like a virdual track pad are and taping it is select.