Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by PreInsiders View Post
    Quite close, undoubtedly. However they have been extremely lenient about any hacking/homebrew thusfar, so we can only hope that they will continue in that spirit. Just goes to show, "end of summer" just won't do for some
    I fell in Love with Palm because my phone could become anything a programmer could make it. This community is what created that experience. I am sure palm understands that and while they may not condone or assist those not granted access till they are ready, I'm confident they won't smack anyone down.
    If someone who has it already wants to put it on their server & PM me the link, I can download it fast & then make a torrent out of it.

Sharing is caring
    Yay! Hopefully new apps come soon
    Quote Originally Posted by andddlay View Post
    Yay! Hopefully new apps come soon
    It's not like all these illicit downloads of the SDK will get the apps approved for the App Catalog somehow, you still have to officially be in the program for that, for now. But yeah, if people use it for programming, there might end up being more homebrew apps at least.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Just canceled my download to make some room for the sharing people..
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    It could be an intentionally unintentional leak.

Seriously, I read a direct quote somewhere from Palm that they'd be releasing the SDK very shortly after the launch. What if this is some magnificent game? C'mon now, Konami?
    Rock on devs
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    My download stopped after about 15 MB.
    Just finished the download and got: Error reading setup initialization file. If someone can do a P2P with me or even megaupload/rapidshare, I'll torrent it and seed for a few days for the rest. Just need a working .exe. Not sure what happened with mine.

I'll also get a mirror direct download link on my site. Really want to get this out!

Oh yeah, dig the article too: Palm Pre Mojo SDK Download Leaked To The Web
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    40kbps - dang (
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Just finished the download and got: Error reading setup initialization file. If someone can do a P2P with me or even megaupload/rapidshare, I'll torrent it and seed for a few days for the rest. Just need a working .exe. Not sure what happened with mine.

I'll also get a mirror direct download link on my site. Really want to get this out!

Oh yeah, dig the article too: Palm Pre Mojo SDK Download Leaked To The Web
    Sounds like you didn't get the whole thing either. It said it was 167.7 MB I think. I only got about 15...how large is your file?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts

Downloading right now - should be home in about 50 mins. Will upload on rapid or something else right after it's here & checked by antivirus.
    Anyone else install it yet... I installed on win 7 and xp, and when I click on it nothing happens.. what do I need to get this running!
    i also get an error...
    Quote Originally Posted by technoviking View Post
    i also get an error...
    I dont even get an error, it just does nothing... I click on the palm emulator and nothing happens... Installing virtualbox 2.2 now, see if that helps
    also needs java1.5
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I think it's BS - it's on hopone . net server.

Go here (remove spaces): mywot. com/en/scorecard/hopone.net

From Web of Trust:

Hopone is the greates place for criminals to host their websites, they support spammers, phishing and never responds to abuse etc. complaints.
    Bad and Evil people.
    I installed successfully but I get:
    Palm Emulator (clicking = hour glass and then nothing)
    Palm Inspector (clicking = command window doing some novacom stuff then nothing)
    PuTTY (clicking = opens putty...)
    From the Invisible man videos, it appears you need Virtualbox installed to get the emulator to run. And I've heard whisperings in other threads here that you need Safari 4 installed to debug as well.
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast