Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Palm has now released the Mojo SDK officially to some of those who applied for the Early Access Program (before launch of the device).
    Looks like this SDK is too alpha, a lot of the API's are Work in Progress

1) Localiaztion is WIP
    2) Power Management
    3) Gestures

Good to see SQLlite and XML parsing is complete
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump48257 View Post
    Palm has now released the Mojo SDK officially to some of those who applied for the Early Access Program (before launch of the device).
    ummmmm , old news, this thread is about how one of those people leaked the SDK (or parts of it) that they got from this.................
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Where do we put files such as docs, videos, apps, etc.? Somewhere in the Palm\SDK\share folder?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    cant find
    C:\Program Files\Palm\SDK\share\emulator\images\sdk47
    when selecting iso.

when i clicked the palm emulator it didn't open so i had to create a new virtual machine does anybody knows how to do this manually
    Ok I thought it was a leak from Palm not an early access developer.
    Quote Originally Posted by the13th View Post
    cant find
    when selecting iso.

when i clicked the palm emulator it didn't open so i had to create a new virtual machine does anybody knows how to do this manually
    I am guessing your installation is corrupt. please re install
    Quote Originally Posted by mithinco View Post
    Where do we put files such as docs, videos, apps, etc.? Somewhere in the Palm\SDK\share folder?
    Preferably in a new folder, under your main application folder, see the current examples given, specifically UIWidgets, it has images that the application loads.
    Wish I had my computer up and running. i guess ill have to wait till i move and get my iternet up again.
  10.    #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by the13th View Post
    cant find
    when selecting iso.

Not at all an expert in this stuff, but since you're running Vista64, could the files be in your \Program Files (x86) folder?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Ok so I've got it downloaded and installed my only question is;

Without the gesture area how do we change applications?
    I feel like an ***** asking this, but what/where are the code specs for making the apps?
    I have the emulator up and running, but I feel like a fool seeing people making apps, setting their icons, and I really have no clue what the direction is for it. Has anyone posted the source to any apps yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Not at all an expert in this stuff, but since you're running Vista64, could the files be in your \Program Files (x86) folder?
    Aah , Me guess the same too ..
    Quote Originally Posted by feelitout View Post
    I feel like an ***** asking this, but what/where are the code specs for making the apps?
    I have the emulator up and running, but I feel like a fool seeing people making apps, setting their icons, and I really have no clue what the direction is for it. Has anyone posted the source to any apps yet?
    Check the samples in the SDK .
    Quote Originally Posted by leowyatt View Post

hit ESCAPE, it acts like a short swipe.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdanobi View Post
    Hey guys, now i'm writting from the emulator of palm pre. It works perfect. I tried to install the sdk on win 7 but I couldn't. I the installed it on WinXP, Virtual Box, safari and the l;atest java. It just works now. So glad. Thanks
    I've got it running on Win 7 RC by changing the properties of the Palm Emulator shortcut. I selected Win XP SP3 compatibility mode and run as administrator....both of these for all users. I already had VirtualBox and Java 6 installed. It runs now just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by leowyatt View Post

I have been playing around with it, and I was even able to get the HelloWorld tutorial app installed and running, but I have no idea how to stop the app, or get back to the dashboard, or do anything else without the gesture area.

I have been just killing the emulator and re-running it. Is there a better way? Is there some way to simulate the gestures, or move them up to the main area?
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    I have been playing around with it, and I was even able to get the HelloWorld tutorial app installed and running, but I have no idea how to stop the app, or get back to the dashboard, or do anything else without the gesture area.

I have been just killing the emulator and re-running it. Is there a better way? Is there some way to simulate the gestures, or move them up to the main area?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-controls.html
    Quote Originally Posted by vanadium View Post
    Or you could just buy the "Rough Cuts" WebOS book from O'Reilly, weboshelp.net, or...
    You misunderstood what hiiamapre said. S/He alread HAS some documentation, frow what ever source, that they would like to share with others. Before posting it, however, they wanted Mod approval.
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    I've got it running on Win 7 RC by changing the properties of the Palm Emulator shortcut. I selected Win XP SP3 compatibility mode and run as administrator....both of these for all users. I already had VirtualBox and Java 6 installed. It runs now just fine.
    I tried that, didnt work for me. Win 7 RC.
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast