1.    #1  
    Hi folks,

I've re-followed the instructions on the Pre Dev Wiki to add Amazon as a new global search provder a few times now, but I can't seem to get the provider image to center itself properly. It's docked to the left (see attached image).

My DIV section looks like this:
    Code:
    <div class="palm-row" id="amazon" name="search-identifier" x-mojo-tap-highlight="persistent">
                    <div class="palm-row-wrapper">
                            <div class="search-amazon"></div>
                    </div>
            </div>
    And I have the new CSS class added as well:
    Code:
    .palm-group.search .search-amazon {
                    width: 100%;
                    height: 52px;
                    background: url(../images/search-amazon.png) center center no-repeat;
    }
    Thoughts?

Thanks!
    -Kyle
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have the same problem with amazon. Maybe it is a stupid thing with amazon and webOS . Any wisdom?

My post was in here: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...oper-mode.html
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    You should look around in the .css file (i forget the name off the top of my head). I seem to remember that there there is an existing reference to .search-amazon near the bottom of the original file. Delete that one and leave the one you added per the instructions in the wiki.

Let me know if that works.
  4.    #4  
    That would be it! There's a search-amazon section already in place with a float: left attribute.
    heh, I wonder why they had that one there and did not include it... Thanks mhelfer!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.