1.    #1  
    Hey PreCentral! I was just wondering if there is a way to access all the main settings and preferences from one location... I don't like having to go into a specific card (Dialer, Screen, WiFi, Bluetooth, Sounds, etc...) and then access the settings for that one specific item. Is there one card I could open and be able to access everything?

Or, if someone could make an app for that it would be great. Like have a drop down list at the top of a card so you could switch between phone, screen, sounds, wifi, etc settings. That would be a great app to have!

What do you guys think?
    Im working on a homebrew application that will have everything in 1 place. makes it easier to find things.
  3.    #3  
    Great! That would be perfect... It'll make getting to all the settings much easier and less annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary Tech View Post
    Im working on a homebrew application that will have everything in 1 place. makes it easier to find things.
    Nice... Good to hear we have people doing,what palm should of been. You know it's funny. Palm could have contacted all the people like you, and gotten you to add functionality to the phone, and it would have been you guy's pleasure (I assume) to get early hands on. It would have been a win-win situation. They could have given you a a free pre, works for them, cause devs cost way more. And works for you, cause you are doing the work either way, and you would of got a free pre.