Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    some web pages dont work such as costco.com on my pre and i dont understand why and if there is a fix

Update bellow 2/27/10

Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    It works now!!! Costco.com samsclub.com walmart and all that fun stuff load and render just fine. As for those who said it loads fine the first time before... i think you guys were mistaking it didnt fully load the top part of the page if you had compaired it to computer you would know what i am talking about. Also if you tried to browse you would run into issue.

But now it seems to be working just fine on webos 1.4!!!
    Last edited by jack87; 02/27/2010 at 02:15 PM.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Wow, costco starts to render, then goes blank. Very Strange. Any other examples?
  3.    #3  
    thats the only one i know of. its the only i have had a problem with i think ive read somewhere other people have experienced something similar.
    I tested costco.com for someone here at T|C the other day. It fully loaded on my Pre and and Touch Pro with Opera Mobile and looked the same.

Try clearing your Web Cache on your Pre.......

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    I tested costco.com for someone here at T|C the other day. It fully loaded on my Pre and and Touch Pro with Opera Mobile and looked the same.

Try clearing your Web Cache on your Pre.......

still no luck try costco.com again on your pre `
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    And having NEVER gone to costco.com on the pre before, why would there be anything in it's Cache for costco.com ?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    worked the first time i tried, then i refreshed and i got a blank page..
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I reported the same problem for costoc.com website in a different thread, the menus will disappear after it's fully loaded, but if you select something in the blank area where the links should be. It will still direct you to the link.

How do we report these issues to the right people?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by fireone23 View Post
    I reported the same problem for costoc.com website in a different thread, the menus will disappear after it's fully loaded, but if you select something in the blank area where the links should be. It will still direct you to the link.

How do we report these issues to the right people?
    Ya i havent got a clue who the right people are.. it cant be costco's job to fix it considering it works with every other browser palm probably needs to figure out why it doesnt work and how to fix it so we dont come across the same problem with other sites.
  10.    #10  
    anyone ever figure out why costco.com will not load properly for some reason it somewhat loads now a little more then it did before but still no luck in the end
    MatterOfFactJack
    it loads up fine on my phone evrytime..except when i refresh the page it jus loads up for a bit then automatically goes blank, but other then that it loads fine unless with a refresh of the page
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    it loads up fine on my phone evrytime..except when i refresh the page it jus loads up for a bit then automatically goes blank, but other then that it loads fine unless with a refresh of the page
    are you sure it is loading up fine... mine now is missing the top of the page but has the lower half of the page. load it on your computer and on the pre then compare. top has red stuff with it saying costco and all the navigation buttons to different parts of the site.
    MatterOfFactJack
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    i cannot get Citizens Bank | Citizens Bank Home to work either, it starts to load, then it just goes blank, I really need it too work. Lets get this pre browser working good, other than a couple sites I love it though. its a solid browser...
    Yes it shows exactly the same as the computer
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    and just for the record Costco.com: Offering thousands of items you won’t find in your local Costco. doesnt load on my palm pre either, anyone get w w w.citizensbank.c o m to load????
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Loads fine on my Pre also, Navigated looking at products no problem. ALso was using WiFi.
  17.    #17  
    Very odd I do not understand why it works on some pre's and not others.

Update:
    For those that think its working on your phone. It wasnt. It was only rendering part of the page.
    Last edited by jack87; 02/27/2010 at 02:40 PM.
    MatterOfFactJack
  18.    #18  
    It works now!!! Costco.com samsclub.com walmart and all that fun stuff load and render just fine. As for those who said it loads fine the first time before... i think you guys were mistaking it didnt fully load the top part of the page if you had compaired it to computer you would know what i am talking about. Also if you tried to browse you would run into issue.

MatterOfFactJack
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post

did you clear cache and cookies as well??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    did you clear cache and cookies as well??
    Has nothing to do with clearing cache and cookies. the page simply will not render on any versions of webos before 1.4. and now with 1.4 im guessing due to browser improvements it works
    MatterOfFactJack
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast