1.    #1  
    any idea how long till working home brew apps will be coming, or one better is anyone working on one
    The Pre can't support home brewed apps. They are too strong and always give it the spins. The pre actually likes girlie drinks like Malibu and Smirnoff....

*Rolls eyes and points toward the developer's boards
    I am working on a few fart apps at the moment.

(quality post right here)
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
    Where are the snes emulators that I saw before? Guess Il do a search. Cant wait for all the new apps now!
    I'm working on an App that will insult you for not purchasing an iPhone. It will do it in an French accent. Think of the tone of voice you would here in a brilliant French restaurant after you asked for Ketchup.

It will also open a new card and taunt you a second time, before self destructing because of using a feature that the iPhone can't do.
    Quote Originally Posted by homerlanza View Post
    I am working on a few fart apps at the moment.
    I've already copyrighted the name "preFart".
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    I'm working on an App that will insult you for not purchasing an iPhone. It will do it in an French accent. Think of the tone of voice you would here in a brilliant French restaurant after you asked for Ketchup.

It will also open a new card and taunt you a second time, before self destructing because of using a feature that the iPhone can't do.
    I'd buy it...

and by buy it I mean download the trial, try it for a week, realize it lost its novelty and delete it.
  8.    #8  
    Haha looking forward to all of them
    there are a few homebrew apps already up check the home page for the details