1.    #1  
    has anyone discovered charting functionality in the framework? Many apps make use of charting (financial, fitness, time management) and I expect if its not available now, 3rd party vendors will make it available soon. Any insights?
    Does this mean that it won't display a stock chart on a financial web site?
    TIA
    WebOS should support the html canvas tag so you should just be able to use something like plotkit (google it I can't post links yet, stupid forum) to chart things.
  4.    #4  
    I found that there are many charting libraries out there that use canvas tag. So when the sdk comes out I can test a few to find one that has the charting functionality I want. Seems that I should be able to write my app with no problem. Since I don't care if my charts are 'touch' enabled, I should be able to just use the canvas tag charting libraries straight off the shelf. Thanks
    i want to make charts , but I don't know what's the easiest way to do it. Can anyone help me ?

Answers wil be rewarded with a "thank"
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    i want to make charts , but I don't know what's the easiest way to do it. Can anyone help me ?

Answers wil be rewarded with a "thank"
    Click Here

this is mozillas canvas tutorial. you should definitely learn canvas, as it's easy and versatile. if you need help getting anything set up, let me know.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix