1.    #1  
    I'm looking to modify the look of my chat app. I've already modified the highlighted portion when you're looking at all the open chats and the seperator, but I want to change the background color from white to black. I looked to see if I could find an image in the file system that the Pre uses, but I'm thinking it doesn't use an image at all, and actually has it coded into the messenger app. Can anyone help me figure this out? I'm not a coder/programmer, so I don't even know where to start if it doesn't use a background image. Also, text color? Is that coded as well?
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I'm looking to modify the look of my chat app. I've already modified the highlighted portion when you're looking at all the open chats and the seperator, but I want to change the background color from white to black. I looked to see if I could find an image in the file system that the Pre uses, but I'm thinking it doesn't use an image at all, and actually has it coded into the messenger app. Can anyone help me figure this out? I'm not a coder/programmer, so I don't even know where to start if it doesn't use a background image. Also, text color? Is that coded as well?
    i can only assume you'd find this in the .css file. typically that's where a background color is set
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    i can only assume you'd find this in the .css file. typically that's where a background color is set
    Thanks, I'll take a look and see if I can figure it out...
    i'm very interested in this... please let us know when you make any progress!!!
    Thanks