Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Here's mine, though admittedly, it's pretty dull:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    cool stuff!!
    Found mftcamera_20090706_211009.jpg on mine - since I just got it on 7/18, seems like I snatched it hot off the shelf!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Got a boring one here
    Here is mine
    Sorry to bump this, but now with Quick Install application can you pull the file over, or do you still need to root?
    I tried finding my test image via WinSCP however I can't locate the hwtest folder...

I can only get to /var/log/ then hwtest is nowhere to be found. Anyone have any ideas? (maybe a full erase got it?)
    I don't have that directory either (I am pretty well versed in linux) and no amount of searching seems to turn up a test image.
    I bought my Pre at 10 am the day it came out, so surely there is a pic on mine, but when I put in any of these commands, nothing happens at all....I've succeeded on just about every single other hack out there. dang.
    It looks like most of the pictures came before the WebOS 1.1 update. I wonder if the update wiped the hwtest folder?
    Terry Rodecker

Palm Pilot -> Palm V -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 700wx -> ppc6700 -> BB 8830 -> Pre -> iPhone (company requirement) -> TouchPad
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345