Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I've now proven it's possible to play nintendo on the Palm Pre without the Classic emulator!

Check out the instructions at pre dev wiki: Nintendo

Thanks,
    nebj00la
    #webos-internals (nebula)
    Last edited by nebj00la; 06/14/2009 at 12:56 AM.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    oh wow! I may have just found my reason to root my pre!
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
    wow that's all sorts of awesome.
    This thread needs a *bump* ...as this is kind of huge.
    But that's running Debian on the Pre, isn't it? what about running WebOS?
    Last edited by deCorvett; 06/14/2009 at 07:29 AM.
    This is beyond me, but congrats to those who are willing and able to pull it off.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    looks like BS to me. Has anyone confirmed this? It's almost as if he just is playing VIDEOS of the games.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fugm View Post
    looks like BS to me. Has anyone confirmed this? It's almost as if he just is playing VIDEOS of the games.
    Why would I compile FCEUltra just to play a video? Thanks for trolling.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    haha. Don't get so defensive. I'm just saying that your controller inputs and Mario don't add up. And the fact that you didn't want to show us Tekken sounds shady. I'll believe you when you show a more detailed video of you selecting a rom, loading it up, and then playing. Also, those directions on your website are atrocious. I challenge you to prove me, and whoever else thinks you're full of **** wrong.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Well crap I cant understand those directions : (
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    yeah, is there an easier way to load the emulator without rooting?
    haha. Don't get so defensive. I'm just saying that your controller inputs and Mario don't add up. And the fact that you didn't want to show us Tekken sounds shady. I'll believe you when you show a more detailed video of you selecting a rom, loading it up, and then playing. Also, those directions on your website are atrocious. I challenge you to prove me, and whoever else thinks you're full of **** wrong.
    Jesus dude, all you had to do was search around. This is basically on every gadget blog there is today.

lol, this is far from fake... though it's not ready for general consumption, it shows the possibilities are there.
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peestandingup View Post
    Jesus dude, all you had to do was search around. This is basically on every gadget blog there is today.
    That's the same guy/ same youtube link. You're not getting the point. I know webOS rom was leaked, Doom on Pre, the Konami cheat code, etc. But can you post links to gadget blogs that discuss playing nes, snes, psx etc games? I'm not in in disbelief about the homebrew, but I AM in disbelief about about the OP and his video. Maybe i'll believe when they OP posts more convincing video, not just a video of his pre playing the Tekken intro video.
    In a mont there will be a single file solution. We can only hope palm keeps their neutral stance towards hackers and we should get some interesting stuff fairly soon.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Here's the proof.

Last edited by nebj00la; 06/14/2009 at 06:49 PM.
    thats aint nothing, this guy got snes and PSX!

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by precrack View Post
    thats aint nothing, this guy got snes and PSX!

Looks nice, but there's no instructions how to get it working (the supposed link to download the program is nowhere to be found).
    i think it looks good!
    Last edited by Dustydavis83; 06/23/2009 at 09:08 PM.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Where is the wallpaper link ?? cool !!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast