1.    #1  
    Okay I'm sure I'm not the only one that deels like this. The center button is useless! Swiping up brings up cards and dragging card down brings it up.

But I do notice it can tell when I touch it as it lights up. Now if it was a trackball like a black erry I would use it like the arros from my centro to select items move coursure and all. I miss those even htc touch had it. Now I just wonder.

Since it detects touch can it be a trackball in a way configured to know if you drag your finger up or down left or right.. Then when pressing it becomes a select button this would be so much more useful think there could be an app wirten for that or maybe palm enable it if possible. I would love that feature so much. owould make navigating with one hand mucj easier as well as correcting miss spelled words and such.
    Heck, i'd be happy if the center button could just wake up the device. The space bar as well as the power button do.

Scrolling would be a dream, I miss not having a D-pad
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    The center button doesn't have a sensor.

The area AROUND it does, so that may be what you're getting it lit up by.
    They are likely going to collect usage stats to see what the best options are. To me the high rankers are: wake up, camera shutter, double click to launch an app of your choosing (or camera).

There is no touch capability. Its strictly a momentary push-button.
  5.    #5  
    Would of been nice of there was.. I wonder if there is a way to make one side of the gesyer zone act as a d pad and center as select when its select it can just as well do all those other functions
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    I agree