Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I went over the read link that "jhoff80" directed me to and I would like to say thank you to "dsevil" for his find in this post here "Konami Code Find", even landed him his own mark of fame on Engadget so congrats to that, I say others should thank him as well.

The Secret to Palm Pre Dev Mode Lies in the Konami Code

"upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart"
    Last edited by Bulls729; 06/10/2009 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Credit where credit is do
    "These Things We Do, That Others May Live"
    sweet... Now what!
    And if you click the "Read" link, you'll see it was discovered here in the first place, making this redundant.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    And if you click the "Read" link, you'll see it was discovered here in the first place, making this redundant.
    get 'em jhoff!! police the hell out of these forums!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Guese the excitement got to me, my bad.
    I'm not trying to be the police, I just think it was funny that two people posted two different links to articles that both originated from information found in these forums anyway. I guess maybe it came across as a different tone than I intended.
  7.    #7  
    Updated Thread
    this just made my pre 100times cooler... Contra ROCKS
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Embedded Konami Code is The Secret to (Hacking of) Palm Pre Dev Mode - all things Pre - PreThinking

Can the GSM statement regarding making the pre available on other networks via this backdoor be true?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Niice.... but how to do type up and down?
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    you spell it
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSix View Post
    Niice.... but how to do type up and down?
    lol

upupdowndownleftrightleftright.....
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

http://twitpic.com/71g6y

Just start typing it in as if you are doing a universal search.
    Quote Originally Posted by OSU0034 View Post

Hacking into the Pre for developer mode just requires typing ... on Twitpic

Just start typing it in as if you are doing a universal search.
    I know this is a dumb question, but how are you getting the cool screen shots?
    Also, are you using tweed?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    lolz... DUh!! thanks lolz
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    what does this do?
    Quote Originally Posted by as147 View Post

Can the GSM statement regarding making the pre available on other networks via this backdoor be true?
    I would say probably not, because i believe that the actual chipset inside the pre is only for cdma transmission. palm just left those files inside because at the time they were probably working on the gsm version and were included in the packaging of the os.
    So what are you supposed to be able to do once Developer Mode is enabled and system is reset?
    Apple iPhone, BlackBerry 8800 and a Treo 750 on the "new" at&t. Palm Centro on Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by redbirdie View Post
    I know this is a dumb question, but how are you getting the cool screen shots?
    Also, are you using tweed?
    Hit the following key combo "orange + sym + p". The screen captures show up under Photos as "screencaptures".
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast