Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657
Results 1,121 to 1,128 of 1128
    does it make u lose evrything including contacts??
    Quote Originally Posted by pEEf View Post

I'm on IRC if you wanna chat.
    Sorry, I've looked for the IRC everywhere, which IRC?
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skinneejay View Post
    I was wondering since people are starting to mod their phone's software do you guys who are doing the mods think it's possible to start up a new post with a How-to for people who would like to do the same. Maybe also list so far what can be changed and what can't. This way if people would like to help or do the same thing to their phones the steps are easier to find then trying to search through this topic. It might save people some time and limit questions in this topic. Just an idea!

Keep up the good work!
    Lol, totally agree with this! Would love to see something evolve like the LennySH ROMs (among others) for the Dell Axims. Love my x51v with his latest ROM. I truly admire people like him.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I have an O2 UK device which I am trying to run with a RebelSIM card.
    in general the RebelSIM works but it shows you are roaming and does not allow to activate the account when roiaming.
    so I tried to build a ROM with WiFi menu when activating (as I did for the Sprint device) but as many times as I tried it doesnt work.
    I succeed updating the device and all MD5 values were changed as needed but the device gets stuck on the static PALM screen and never boots up.

any ideasas what I need to do to get the WiFi menu added to the Emergency call menu at the bottom during the activation screen for the GSM version?

Thanx
    Try the WebOS Internals Meta-Doctor.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I am using the WebOSDoctor and am able to flash back to the original version which then loads fine but again cant enter my profile because it will not agree to open data connection when roaming.
    my problem is that I want to rebuild the Nova rom file to have the addition of the WiFi.
    does anyone know what code to change for this?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I got the Rebel SIM to work.
    now managed to activate my account and start working with the device.
    found out that I was not the only person with the problem because with the latest version you need to change the SIM mode from Auto to Mode 1
    Thanx for all that tried to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by websterguy View Post
    Ok, so

Code:
    this.serviceRequest = new Mojo.Service.Request("palm://com.palm.vibrate", {
                method: 'vibrate', parameters: { 'period': 0,'duration': 250 }
            });
    seems to work!

I inserted into the function

Code:
    	if (notificationData.keys().length > 0 && this.Messaging.messagingPrefs.enableNotification) {
    first thing, before

Code:
    var notificationType = notificationData.get('notificationType');
    Set the duration to 1500, and now my phone vibrates for 1.5 seconds when I get a txt. Not a very strong vibrate, but it works.
    Hi, this code is still valid? Because on my Pixi with webOS 1.4.5, this command does not work!

Thanx
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657