Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940414243444550 ... LastLast
    Someone should gather all the universal search logos posted here and put them in a separate thread or in the wiki
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ldrolez View Post
    There's something interesting in /etc/pmnetconfig/if-up:

Code:
    # Configure NAT for BT-PAN wireless modem feature.                                           
    # We delete the nat rule first (in case it doesn't exist,                                    
    # the delete will fail but that's ok; we just want to                                        
    # make sure the rule doesn't exist before we go ahead and                                    
    # add it). Hmmm, should consider doing a -R here instead                                     
    # of a -D followed by a -A.                                                                  
    # We also enable IP forwarding here.                                                         
    # TODO: Add iptables rule to prevent routing between WiFi and WAN.                           
    if [ ${CMINTERFACE} = ${CMBTINTERFACENAME} ]; then                                           
        ${LOG} "${IPTABLES} -t nat -D POSTROUTING -s ${CMBTCLIENTIPRANGE} -j MASQUERADE"         
        ${IPTABLES} -t nat -D POSTROUTING -s ${CMBTCLIENTIPRANGE} -j MASQUERADE                  
        ${LOG} "${IPTABLES} -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s ${CMBTCLIENTIPRANGE} -j MASQUERADE"         
        ${IPTABLES} -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s ${CMBTCLIENTIPRANGE} -j MASQUERADE                  
        ${LOG} "${ECHO} 1 >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward"                                        
        ${ECHO} 1 >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward                                                 
    fi
    Very interesting looks like they have plans to firewall out wifi to ppp0 lol....

Let me know if you find anything on the forced manage mode.
    I have made two universal-search Logos
    but still I cannot post links or pics

I would like to help you all by editing Pictures or Logos you'll need, I'm very good at Photoshop.
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    just keep posting youll get there.

or space out the links or pic links
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    just keep us informed about new logos you mad and you will have your 10 posts very soon .
    @mafia: Great idea - if no one did that until I'm back from work I will do so...
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    It doesn't look like this has been kept updated much. The wiki now has walkthroughs on both getting debian and doom running.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I have my laptop set up and create any universal search icons needed. I dont know if my work will be up to par but will do any on request today. (slow work day)

Email me @ lundgrendesign (At) gmail.com for any specific request and I will work on them immediately.

hopefully I can post up 7-8 images today and get my 10 posts
    HAHA Grubish Look four posts over yours ;D

Now that I have 10 posts, I'll post all the universal-search-logos I made by now
    Hope you like it!

HAHA Grubish Look four posts over yours ;D

Now that I have 10 posts, I'll post all the universal-search-logos I made by now
    Hope you like it!

It looks like Spam to the server
    Last edited by palandri; 06/12/2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: answered question
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Don't remember this being posted, but here is a list of ## codes found in usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/app/models/DialStringParser.jsjsjs:

Code:
        launchcodesCommon: {
            '8378': DialAction.CROTEST,
            '6346843277':   DialAction.CDTEST,
            '2355273667': DialAction.PPTEST,
            '8327633696': DialAction.STICKYDIALPAD // useful. 
        },  

launchcodesCDMA: {
            '8766': DialAction.VPON,
            '87633': DialAction.VPOFF,
            '889': DialAction.TTY,
            '2539' : DialAction.AKEY,
            '3836': DialAction.EVDO,
            '7738': DialAction.PREV,
            '477': DialAction.GPS,
            '786': DialAction.RTN,
            '33284': DialAction.DEBUG,
            '3282': DialAction.DATA,
        },
    -Vince
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by electrofreak66 View Post
    Here is one for Google Images. Let me know how you guys like it. I tried to make it as integrated looking as possible. Someone can put it on the wiki, if it's good enough.
    Thanks electrofreak66. I've added it to the wiki.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ananimus View Post
    Here are some for Google Images (color and an attempt to decolorize) made starting with googlefont.com.

I assumed electrofreak66's 44 pixel height and file format (png) was required. To tighten it up a bit more, make sure to have an alpha (transparency) layer as the background to see through to the wallpaper and trim up anything you want clear. You need an image editor such as the GIMP or Photoshop I reckon.
    Great job, but the width of these are 239px whereas all the others are 200px. Not entirely sure if that will make a difference. Have you tested the images?
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    thanks for all of this stuff guys i appreciate all the work. I used to be an active Win Mo forum user, and I think we should have a thread with a bounty for a universal install method. I think that way we can put our money together and then encourage someone to develop such a method. Thats just my 2 cents though.
    why does my Post with the images not appears?

I'm confused, because I have already 10 Posts

Because it looks like spam to the server
    Last edited by palandri; 06/12/2009 at 12:25 PM. Reason: answered question
    Quote Originally Posted by scm6079 View Post
    So I've completed my next application - a time lapse camcorder app.

This one has several components to it - and works pretty well. Post-processing can be a bit time consuming right now - which means it will chew through the battery so leaving the phone running recording a video for the entire day would not be possible on battery - but I may be able to further optimize that.

Anyways, you can check out my you-tube post showing the video quality -- quite respectable in my opinion.

I've got about a dozen other little apps I've been playing with - including some more advanced ones like this. I can't wait to see what is in the official Palm SDK...

Have fun everyone,
    _Scott

PS - Has anyone been working on an application installer?
    i sure hope that someone here is working on an installer. otherwise we will not be able to enjoy your amazing work.
    Quote Originally Posted by hertzi View Post
    Sargund (or xbmodder - see youtube account) got Doom running on a pre. And the interesting thing about that is how he did it.
    "In order to control the rootfs, and libraries, I built a debian rootfs using debootstrap, and was able to install many components not available via ipkg."
    Yeah, where's that Sargund / xbmodder hanging out? Why isn't he part of cette forum?

Dirty knowledge hoarder.
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Does anyone know where the main function are constructed for the camera like the capture(); and other stuff.. im looking for the call to turn on the flash.
    Quote Originally Posted by atlanta View Post
    Does anyone know where the main function are constructed for the camera like the capture(); and other stuff.. im looking for the call to turn on the flash.
    It's up on the predev wiki page I believe.
    Why are no Pictures displayed I add to my posts? (I have enough posts)

EDIT: Yeah it works... so now all the Logos I hope you like them!

Anybody who has access to the wiki could upload them!
    Last edited by virox; 06/12/2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: added pictures
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    It shows