Here is a bit of lol worthy reading.
Also if you want more less vulgar reading, do a search on the FIXME's instead of the TODO's. Lots of the FIXME's end up being HACK's haha.
* Describe Graphwalker
* Treats an object as a 'graph' and breaks down its properties into nodes.
* Implemented using a bastardized Euler-tour-style tree traversal. Every node is 'entered'
* and 'exited' once with the left value corresponding to entering, and right value to exiting.
* A node is entered before and exited after its children have entered/exited. This allows
* the graph structure to be stored in a flattened form.
* Supports self-loops/backpointers, and cycles by replacing them with a dud reference node
* using the original's left reference number.
* Yay for seemingly useless academic algorithms.
// Deduce the correct document from the element's owner. this is needed for
// lightweight stage bull**** in Mojo
\// Extra functions for renderMode = x... Can't put these in the obecjt to extend, it ****s up when one clals "Obejct.extned"