1.    #1  
    Hi there!

Got this idea: why not write an App that "transform" the Pre into a PS3 remote control?

What you think?

Bye!
    Last edited by ILovePalm; 06/01/2009 at 07:27 AM.
    maybe later, next shipment will be good and that apps will be up just wait
    I'm not all too sure that is possible, because of the wireless interface that it uses. I'm not sure if you can use it wired through the USB ports either. I think the real problem is getting the PS3 to recognize the Pre as a controller. It would have to interface somehow, and I'm not sure if there is any software integration that can make the Pre be recognized as a controller.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreInsiders View Post
    I'm not all too sure that is possible, because of the wireless interface that it uses. I'm not sure if you can use it wired through the USB ports either. I think the real problem is getting the PS3 to recognize the Pre as a controller. It would have to interface somehow, and I'm not sure if there is any software integration that can make the Pre be recognized as a controller.
    The PS3 used bluetooth so it might be possible if the WebOS SDK wasn't so limited.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    The PS3 used bluetooth so it might be possible if the WebOS SDK wasn't so limited.
    Funny, I was directly thinking that a "bluetooth adapter" would do the trick!

So if just the WebOS SDK allow it, would it be no problem...
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Should be fine with bluetooth, this is actually a great idea too, I hate using my controller and don't want to cough up 25 bucks for something I technically already have.