1.    #1  
    In chapter 2 of the O'Reilly Palm webOS book, it states that they have created modules that integrate with some of the popular editing software that is out there. Can any of you check if TextPad is one of those programs?

In not, what programs are listed???

Thanks!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Just an FYI, anyone that would actually answer this question would be breaking the NDA they signed with Palm when joining the Early Access program.
  3.    #3  
    *grin* Can someone PM me then! I'm just curious if it supports my favorite text editor (TextPad) or if I'll have to try something else.

I know TextMate is supported (that is what the author of the book is using), but I was looking for a Windows editor.

I definitely don't want anyone to get in trouble over it though. I can always download/try other programs whenever the SDK is released. It's just nice to get to know a program before then, I plan to hit the ground running!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL