1.    #1  
    Presentation at SoCal Code Camp
    June 27th & 28th at University of California San Diego
    Admission: Free

Session Info:
    SoCal Code Camp (Session)
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Awesome! I'll bring my new Pre! Hopefully I'll be in town then!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    If I were closer I'd definitely attend! There was suppose to be word today from preDevCamp, but I haven't heard anything yet...
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Someone should record it and post for others who are interested in learning.
    Quote Originally Posted by white8785 View Post
    +1

If they allow it, I'd definitely LOVE to see a vid as I have no way to make it to beautiful, sunny SoCal.

This looks promising...
    Last edited by gksmithlcw; 06/07/2009 at 11:50 PM.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    If you're looking for an intro to webOS program, check out the site in my sig; lots of tutorials that walk through various aspects of webOS programming. Probably a good primer before heading to preDevCamp as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ken@weboshelp.net View Post
    If you're looking for an intro to webOS program, check out the site in my sig; lots of tutorials that walk through various aspects of webOS programming. Probably a good primer before heading to preDevCamp as well.
    ummmm...no link
    I'll be there, and will definitely be recording the presentation.
    I work(ed) for Palm.

Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Pixi -> Pre Plus -> Pre 2 -> Veer -> TouchPad -> Pre 3 -> Anything with a browser
    http://www.enyojs.com
    http://twitter.com/adora
    Quote Originally Posted by Adora View Post
    I'll be there, and will definitely be recording the presentation.
    Awesome! I look forward to the recording.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    ummmm...no link
    Might be cause you have less than 10 posts, I noticed a lot of signature stuff magically appeared the moment I hit 10 posts m'self. Here's his link: webOS tutorials, forums and resources for developers
    Oh Man. I really want to attend but it's too far. : /

*devours everything on the webOS tutorial's website*

Now, hopefully, someone can get qemu working... or Palm could just release Mojo already...
    Last edited by SirataXero; 06/12/2009 at 12:28 AM. Reason: spelling