Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marknyack
  • 1 Post By treolivesuk
  1.    #1  
    Hello all,

Now that there seems to be some consensus about abandonware and the way forward with webOS, may I ask - has anybody got the IPK files for the Tealpoint webOS apps? E.g. TealTracker?

Also, I purchased Simple Bible Pro, back in the day, only to now find that the website of the developer (Bits of God software) has disappeared and all is quiet... does anyone happen to have the IPK for the Pro version of this excellent Bible software? (I have already purchased the Bibles I need - just need the IPK for my Palm now!)

Many thanks in advance,

TLUK
    Did you search here /webos-apps-games/330838-6000-webos-apps-abandonware-way-forward.html#post3443831

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  3.    #3  
    Yes, and many thanks for uploading that archive, Alan. Unfortunately, the Tealpoint apps and Simple Bible Pro are not among those uploaded (Simple Bible is, but not the Pro version)

TLUK
    More apps to come. I'll keep a lookout.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter
  5.    #5  
    Much appreciated

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by treolivesuk View Post
    Much appreciated

I believe I have the Simple Bible Pro ipk. Should I just upload it here or do I pm someone with the file?
    Can you post a box or Dropbox link to it? If not send me a PM.

Follow me on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Can you post a box or Dropbox link to it? If not send me a PM.

Thanks Alan for all you do to keep WebOS and my Pre 3 and 4G TP going. Sent email.
    TJs11thPre likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by marknyack View Post
    Thanks Alan for all you do to keep WebOS and my Pre 3 and 4G TP going. Sent email.
    Indeed. Thanks and Happy new year!
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    Simple Bible Pro is now available on my Box account thanks to marknyack.
    Follow me on Twitter
  11.    #11  
    Hi everyone,

I have been speaking to Tex of Tealpoint.com, and he has agreed to release all his webOS apps for download! Many of them are covered by Alan's and other archives, but some (e.g. TealTracker), I have been unable to get anywhere else.

They can be found here: Beta Test Zone - PalmOS Software by TealPoint Software; Programs and Accessories for Palm, Treo, and CLIE

(They are designated as 'beta' but as far as I am aware are full, release apps).

TLUK
    Preemptive likes this.
    Thanks for your efforts and thanks to Tex at Tealpoint.

I've linked to your post here: DEVELOPERS! Post here if your apps will be available after the HP Catalogue closes

As a reminder, the pivotCE feed can link to apps on the web, delivering them via Preware - this will make discovery easier. Instructions for that or for submitting to the webOS Nation app gallery are linked in the first post of the linked thread above.

NOTE: The link for teal tracker appears to have a stray 'f' at the end which causes a 404.
    Thanks for this! More apps saved to the share!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Follow me on Twitter
    Oh and did you try contacting them for the app? https://www.laridian.com/content/platform_webos.asp It says it's no longer available for purchase but they might offer it up for free and then we could share.
    Follow me on Twitter
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Oh and did you try contacting them for the app? https://www.laridian.com/content/platform_webos.asp It says it's no longer available for purchase but they might offer it up for free and then we could share.
    I got the app from this thread, I think Alan, and if I remember rightly you might already have posted it to the archive

The only problem was, when I try to log in via the app I get an 'AJAX' error, or something like that. Can that be fixed, anyone???

TLUK

Quote Originally Posted by treolivesuk View Post
    I got the app from this thread, I think Alan, and if I remember rightly you might already have posted it to the archive

The only problem was, when I try to log in via the app I get an 'AJAX' error, or something like that. Can that be fixed, anyone???

TLUK

Oh! Ha. That happened in December. I've slept since then. I'm guessing they changed their login security. Install lumberjack from Preware and set it to SImple Bible Pro and then follow log. Open SBP and try to login. Then go back to lumberjack and see what the error says more specifically.
    Follow me on Twitter
  17.    #17  
    Right, will have a go!

TLUK