Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By thricetwice
  1.    #1  
    Is there already an app available? I've not seen any in Preware, or on the forums. All the ones I've seen on the forums are just dead and not available.
    Tungsten E, Palm T|X, Treo 700p, Pixi, Pre Plus, Pre 2, HP TouchPad 16GB, LG G2, Samsung Gear 2 Neo, LG G Flex2 Volcano Red, Samsung Gear Live, LG Smart TV 32LF595B
    Here's an old tumblr app i made.

This was the description from the appstore:

Explore tumblr in a new way with Peek-A-Dash. Works for all webOS devices with Enyo. On the TouchPad, Peek-A-Dash is a multitasking friendly popup window. The popup works with any window you have open so you donít have to stop what you are doing to check on a post! The popup can be accessed at any time from your notifications. Peek-A-Dashís main function is to view your dashboard posts; though you can also browse any blog you can find a link to in Peek-A-Dash. You can pair the popup with the included Mini Browser that will allow you to browse through posts and view the ones you want, right from the posterís blog page! You can create categories and sort your favorite blogs between them to view only the posts from the blogs in your category. Peek-A-Dash also allows you to select any blog and explore it, right through the popup window. You can also like and reblog (or queue or save as a draft) posts instantly.
    On the phone: Peek-A-Dash launches in its own card and acts like a normal app. It will have almost the same experience as the TouchPad, except there is no Mini-Browser.
    Simply swipe left and right to move between posts. Peek-A-Dash supports endless scrolling so you can keep on reading.
    You can also set it to let you know if there have been any new posts.
    You must have a tumblr.com account to use this app.

I am not sure how well it works anymore, but i think it should. I was gonna open source it but i have to remove the part where it gets my tumblr credentionals for the API and i havn't got around to it yet.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris
    Slideshow Presentation HD - A hugely customizable Touchpad Audio/Picture Slideshow Creator
    Two Outta Three! - A coin flip game
    Chore Tracker Pro - A chore organizing app
    Peek-A-Dash - A tumblr dashboard client that runs in a multitasking system popup

Donate link to support my work
    Preemptive and Rnp like this.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    The link to it asks for a password and it won't let me in.
    Tungsten E, Palm T|X, Treo 700p, Pixi, Pre Plus, Pre 2, HP TouchPad 16GB, LG G2, Samsung Gear 2 Neo, LG G Flex2 Volcano Red, Samsung Gear Live, LG Smart TV 32LF595B
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by thricetwice View Post
    Here's an old tumblr app i made.

This was the description from the appstore:

Explore tumblr in a new way with Peek-A-Dash. Works for all webOS devices with Enyo. On the TouchPad, Peek-A-Dash is a multitasking friendly popup window. The popup works with any window you have open so you donít have to stop what you are doing to check on a post! The popup can be accessed at any time from your notifications. Peek-A-Dashís main function is to view your dashboard posts; though you can also browse any blog you can find a link to in Peek-A-Dash. You can pair the popup with the included Mini Browser that will allow you to browse through posts and view the ones you want, right from the posterís blog page! You can create categories and sort your favorite blogs between them to view only the posts from the blogs in your category. Peek-A-Dash also allows you to select any blog and explore it, right through the popup window. You can also like and reblog (or queue or save as a draft) posts instantly.
    On the phone: Peek-A-Dash launches in its own card and acts like a normal app. It will have almost the same experience as the TouchPad, except there is no Mini-Browser.
    Simply swipe left and right to move between posts. Peek-A-Dash supports endless scrolling so you can keep on reading.
    You can also set it to let you know if there have been any new posts.
    You must have a tumblr.com account to use this app.

I am not sure how well it works anymore, but i think it should. I was gonna open source it but i have to remove the part where it gets my tumblr credentionals for the API and i havn't got around to it yet.
    It still works and really is kind of awesome that this could happen! Thanks!