Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    ...Mine redirects too but after I login this is what I see.
    OK, thank you, Alan! I think the difference is the logging in part, which I was not doing.

Without logging in, I see nothing in the upper right corner except for that blue background continuing without any breaks in it, but in your screen shot, it shows a break in that blue background followed by the rectangular box (that really should be an icon, but it is not getting rendered properly) that you were talking about. I'll have to try creating an account and log in.

Thank you again, Alan, for all your hard work on this and for including a very helpful screen shot as well!
    Last edited by UI Designer; 12/31/2015 at 05:05 PM.
  2.    #22  
    No problem. Good luck.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Updated 1st post with link to box for apps.
    Thanks, Alan, for sharing your apps - much appreciated.
    Quick question regarding the "non-free" apps that you have shared: are these fully functional/full-featured apps or trial-ware? Please do let us know.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg View Post
    Quick question regarding the "non-free" apps that you have shared: are these fully functional/full-featured apps or trial-ware? Please do let us know.
    They should be fully functional. These were all pulled either by people who purchased it or using some scripts that used the tokens. So these are normally the IPK's that are downloaded from the App Catalog. It could be the dev build in some activation/license check (like Kalemsoft did for their media player).

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Alan Morford likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    It could be the dev build in some activation/license check (like Kalemsoft did for their media player).
    I recently (a few weeks ago) doctored my TP, and reinstalled some of my favourite apps (that I had backed up) including Kalemsoft's Mediaplayer and Picsel Smart Office. And they work without further activation. So at least for the Touchpad they shouldn't be a problem. Activating in-app purchases in Radiant Defense was a bit more although I managed to reactivate them using my backed up game folder (not the ipk)...so it is possible.
    Well, supposedly there are 2 different versions of Kalemsoft Media player. The one offered in the app catalog, afaikafaikafaik, $doesn$'$t$ $require$ $activation$ $because$ $the$ $security$ $was$ $handled$ $by$ $the$ $store$ $itself$.
    The one offered by kalemsoft in their site required email activation/check
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg View Post
    Who's asking? Are you an attorney?
    Mr. "Asdf"- one post?
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    Updated 1st post with link to box for apps.
    Firstly, thanks a bunch for this share.

I have a small query though. When I click on the link, I see a huge list of 5104 files (spread across several pages) totaling around 21.1 GB. At the top of this list, I also see a folder titled "Catalog Pull"; when I step into this folder I see another huge list of 4461 files totaling 10.7 GB. Does this mean that a total of 5104 + 4461 distinct apps have been put up? What do the 4461 apps in the Catalog Pull folder signify? And what do the 5104 apps (that lie outside the folder) signify? Would appreciate it if you could elaborate/clarify on this front.
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    Who's asking? Are you an attorney?
    Mr. "Asdf"- one post?
    Yeah...seems like somebody familiar with webOS would already know the answer to that question. Maybe a "just stopping by-er".

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Last edited by jccjmml7; 01/01/2016 at 09:38 PM.
    Many, many thanks to you Atheist, for sharing your apps.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by atulk View Post
    Firstly, thanks a bunch for this share.

I have a small query though. When I click on the link, I see a huge list of 5104 files (spread across several pages) totaling around 21.1 GB. At the top of this list, I also see a folder titled "Catalog Pull"; when I step into this folder I see another huge list of 4461 files totaling 10.7 GB. Does this mean that a total of 5104 + 4461 distinct apps have been put up? What do the 4461 apps in the Catalog Pull folder signify? And what do the 5104 apps (that lie outside the folder) signify? Would appreciate it if you could elaborate/clarify on this front.
    It's totaling all apps in the webOS Apps folder. It's total is about 5000. Over 4000 are in the catalog pull folder which represent apps pulled straight from the catalog that were mostly free.
    Follow me on Twitter
    It would be nice if someone create a torrent with this collection.
  13.    #33  
    Thanks for volunteering.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter
    Alan/Atheist - I downloaded com.kalemsoft.ksmplayer_1.0.0.ipk from each of your respective box links to my PC and installed the app on my TP using WebOSQI. In both cases, when I launch the app and click on "Local Media", I get the following message: "Your license is not valid."
    If you (or anyone else) could suggest on how to make this work, I'd be obliged. Thanks in advance!
    Hussler!

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    thanks for sharing. This is very useful ... we can raise all this to Preware ? :confuso:
    Quote Originally Posted by atulk View Post
    Alan/Atheist - I downloaded com.kalemsoft.ksmplayer_1.0.0.ipk from each of your respective box links to my PC and installed the app on my TP using WebOSQI. In both cases, when I launch the app and click on "Local Media", I get the following message: "Your license is not valid."
    If you (or anyone else) could suggest on how to make this work, I'd be obliged. Thanks in advance!
    I just checked and the app is still for sale on the developer's website: KalemSoft - Store . So legally* it's a different beast. If you have bought it in the past I would contact the developer first.

EDIT: * ok, legally is probably the wrong word: ethically would be better
    Last edited by Misj'; 01/03/2016 at 09:07 AM.
    DocJones and Alan Morford like this.
    There's a problem, with kalemsoft as company.
    What I mean is that I'm sure I sent them an email to ask something, 3 or 5 months ago... and I never got back an answer.
    Isn't a license activated by sending the email and having it validated by them manually ?
    wow, it's becoming even more stuff, great

is there a simpler way to download it all than to download each page as an archive?
    or is it bad for your traffic if i download everything?
    com.zone303.differences_1.0.2_all , 7z reports a crc error in the tar archive inside.
    Alan Morford likes this.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast