1.    #1  
    I can't find a podcast app that really works. I have Sticher, Dr. Podder and Guttenpodder.

I wanted to listen to history of english podcast starting from the first episode. Dr. Podder and Gettenpodder have all the episodes, but won't even play the files, some kinda error all the time.

Sticher can play the files but only gives me the latest episode, I don't know how to load the previous ones...the webOS browser plays dead when I try to play from the website. I ended up having to break out my tablet and fire up free tether to do it.

Any suggestions?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Using Guttenpodder I was able to find "The History of Englisch Podcast" using the 'Digital Podcast' directory, add and play it.
    This was the second result, the first one, "History of Englisch Podcast" would not yield any episodes.
    BTW, you can edit the feed URL by tapping on the square box on the right that shows the number of episodes for each feed.
    Pre 3, webOS 2.2.4 on O2 Germany, TP 32 GB
    ~Coitans fer Windoze~
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by uwer View Post
    Using Guttenpodder I was able to find "The History of Englisch Podcast" using the 'Digital Podcast' directory, add and play it.
    This was the second result, the first one, "History of Englisch Podcast" would not yield any episodes.
    BTW, you can edit the feed URL by tapping on the square box on the right that shows the number of episodes for each feed.
    Thanks, but still not working for me. Maybe its because I have webos 2.1.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Thanks, but still not working for me. Maybe its because I have webos 2.1.
    For me Guttenpodder seems to be the best. I have found that many episodes won't stream but they will play after downloading.
    Pilot 1000 w/5000 upgrade > Palm Pilot Pro w/2meg hand soldered ram > M130 > TX > VZPre+ oc1ghz webOS 2.1 +classic +flash +2.2.4 Bluetooth > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > TouchPad 32gb LunaCE w/cyanogen dual boot > Motorola Bionic ( What the hell was I thinking?)the Bionic sucked > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > BlackBerry Q10 > HP VZPre 3
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by namgod View Post
    For me Guttenpodder seems to be the best. I have found that many episodes won't stream but they will play after downloading.
    Yeah, Streaming what I want. Didn't used to work on vergecast either, havent tried in a while tho
  6.    #6  
    I recalled I have ipk for podsnatcher. Does not work either, so far as I can tell there is not any podcast app that works well

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums