1.    #1  
    I swear I used to have a QR code scanner on my Pre3, now I cant' find it on my Pre, nor in Preware, or on these forums. I'm fighting off a killer headcold, so please excuse me if I'm having a idiotic moment. But does anyone know where I may find one for my Pre3?
    There was one, but I can't remember what it was called. All of the code scanners (that I knew about) offloaded the image processing to a server, so if someone finds it, there's no guarantee it will still work.
    Quote Originally Posted by mypalmpred View Post
    I swear I used to have a QR code scanner on my Pre3, now I cant' find it on my Pre, nor in Preware, or on these forums. I'm fighting off a killer headcold, so please excuse me if I'm having a idiotic moment. But does anyone know where I may find one for my Pre3?
    QR offline Decoder, it is listed in the programs here. I just checked.
    Quote Originally Posted by mckelveyw View Post
    QR offline Decoder, it is listed in the programs here. I just checked.
    It has become apparent that a number of entries in the app gallery link to free apps in the HP catalog - so those links now fail.

QR deCODEr (Rapid Release) | webOS Nation
    QR deCODEr | webOS Nation
    QR offline Decoder | webOS Nation

For QR decoder, the author's site is here: WebOS Apps | juergen.treml
    https://github.com/jtreml
    Unfortunately, the app links there are also to the HP catalog. Presumably, the app will work if the online service is still available, but it appears the author was working on an off-line version.

For QR offline decoder, the author is here:
    stbuehler.de - Impressum
    https://github.com/stbuehler

So, both developers have their own websites & repositories. They could potentially update the entries in the app gallery or host the apps themselves. Perhaps the OP would like to contact them and point them to this thread:
    DEVELOPERS! Post here if your apps will be available after the HP Catalogue closes
    Welp,

Since @Preemptive posted the git for it, I figured there must be no harm in building it and putting it here.

Here is a build I made from the git repo. It seems to work, the app is running well, though I don't have a QR code handy to point at it.

https://app.box.com/s/1lvfvre2dffloxsx3emoi8s7fmpi37gc

Enjoy.
  6.    #6  
    awesome. installed. thank you.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums