1.    #1  
    I read an article recently after HP shut down their profile servers and their App Store, that WevbOS Nation would still be allowing the download of apps from their App store. I have been trying to download apps and have found that some do download, but the majority will not. Its seems that the download is being redirected to developer.palm.com and that is causing an error ("This Webpage is not Available - ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED").

Is there anyway to still download these apps? These are solid apps that have been a part of the WebOS app collection for years (e.g. Evernote, Ebay, etc.). It seems that most of the common apps are redirected to that website and then refused. Some of the lesser used ones do download from their own website

Has anybody found a workaround for this issue?
    Some of the apps are in preware, some in the app section, some released in threads. A lot were downloaded in bulk (free apps) using tools with the idea of a new app catalog eventually.

In a thread some devs and companies also stated they would release them for free after the server shutdown... suppose we should remind them (gameloft is one example)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdavis613 View Post
    I read an article recently after HP shut down their profile servers and their App Store, that WevbOS Nation would still be allowing the download of apps from their App store. I have been trying to download apps and have found that some do download, but the majority will not. Its seems that the download is being redirected to developer.palm.com and that is causing an error ("This Webpage is not Available - ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED").

Is there anyway to still download these apps? These are solid apps that have been a part of the WebOS app collection for years (e.g. Evernote, Ebay, etc.). It seems that most of the common apps are redirected to that website and then refused. Some of the lesser used ones do download from their own website

Has anybody found a workaround for this issue?
    Palm isn't hosting any more apps, I'd be surprised if any work. Preware is the only option for downloading apps now.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.