1.    #1  
    Well, I was very happy to see this App on Preware as I was considering getting it but the HP catalog died out before I could.

I just loaded it on my Pre3 and well I can't get it to work.

I'm getting

Unable to share
    Not permitted to send to
    com.hominidsoftware.zappphotoshare.http.service.

And I have a button to open [Launch Wi-Fi preferences]

But as my phone is connected without any issues to my network, I don't know what's missing here.

Note: I made sure that even [WiFi File sharing] is working, and yup, my phone goes on the network fine.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Perhaps it was an install error. I have used it on several phones.
  3.    #3  
    I've been in touch with the support team, and tried a bunch of things.. I'm fairly sure that I have a system file that went stupid. My phone is starting to act up, as there's a few other things that are acting up lately.

Argh... I guess I'll have to see how rebuilding my phone and getting all my backups will go when I muster the courage to do it. I might test things out on my old Pre2 first.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    I've been in touch with the support team, and tried a bunch of things.. I'm fairly sure that I have a system file that went stupid. My phone is starting to act up, as there's a few other things that are acting up lately.

Argh... I guess I'll have to see how rebuilding my phone and getting all my backups will go when I muster the courage to do it. I might test things out on my old Pre2 first.
    ooh! It would be great if you could test out some backup methods and post on the backup thread