1.    #1  
    I've been using FlashCards on my Pre3 for years (back to my Pre+), and when I tried to log in recently to download a set of cards, I get "There was an error confirming your credentials. Please try again later" Trying to sign in at the original site jeharrisonline.com/palm , I get "Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'
    Include file not found
    /500.asp, line 119
    The include file 'inc_site_header.asp' was not found.
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'
    [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
    /palm/__admin/config.asp, line 10 "
    I can sign in at FlashCards To Go, the new online tool site for webOS, Android, iOS, etc.
    I emailed James and tweeted him without response. Anybody able to help patch/redirect the app to the new site?
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  2.    #2  
    I have the ipk for anyone who wants to help.
    Alternately, can anyone direct me how to view the app code? Maybe I can correct the url in the app myself.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I have the ipk for anyone who wants to help.
    Alternately, can anyone direct me how to view the app code? Maybe I can correct the url in the app myself.
    You can unpack the IPK with 7-Zip program. Then you should have access to the source code of the app.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  4.    #4  
    Hmm, the only reference to the old url is in the onlinesets-assistant.jsjsjs, $but$ $its$ $to$: http://www.jeharrisonline.com/palm/f...at=json&catID=
    I'm not sure what url would need to go in for the flashcardstogo.com site.....
    I may just have to enter new cards on my Pre3 and use Save/Restore to preserve them...
    Still people using FlashCards and having problems with their account using a pre3? Interestingly, with a Touchpad it works without problems (version 2.6.8). I donīt understand much of this special problem, so I erased the program from my Pre3 and replaced it with the Touchpad version. Working fine as app, but same behaviour when trying to login. Can anybody explain this?