1.    #1  
    So after a lot of effort I got Netflix working on my LG TV using a American DNS from Ublock.us but now the quality never goes above 720p I was hopeing to get the 4k quality which is support it just nevers gets that far

Any one have any ideas? is this a common issue?

PS my internet is defiantly fast enough as I use netflix all the time on PC ect...
    Man, never thought I'd see the day when 720p was considered horrible quality

Do you have any local streaming services you can try on the TV to see whether it is actually getting the full benefits of your fast connection? Do you get over 720p with a local service that doesn't include the additional complication of IP masking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan Carpenter View Post
    So after a lot of effort I got Netflix working on my LG TV using a American DNS from Ublock.us but now the quality never goes above 720p I was hopeing to get the 4k quality which is support it just nevers gets that far

Any one have any ideas? is this a common issue?

PS my internet is defiantly fast enough as I use netflix all the time on PC ect...

how did you make netflix work on web os , i use unblock us and can login to netflix but when i open a series to watch its prompts for a html5 or silverlight download