1.    #1  
    This is an easy question that might have a tough answer: Does anyone know where I can get the Pandora app ipk? I am resurrecting a Pre3 and I want to put Pandora on it. I thought I backed up all my ipks before the app store closed down but I can't find the Pandora ipk in my archive.

Since it a free app for a service that requires a subscription I wouldn't think there would be copyright issues with someone pointing me to the file. This particular device did have Pandora on it a couple of years ago. Now this phone is setup as a wifi only device that would be perfect for streaming music.

I've looked on the internet and I've been unable to find it.

Just part of my keeping two Touchpads, 1 Pixi, 1 Pre2, and 2 Pre3s going.

Thanks in advance.

Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    This is an easy question that might have a tough answer: Does anyone know where I can get the Pandora app ipk? I am resurrecting a Pre3 and I want to put Pandora on it. I thought I backed up all my ipks before the app store closed down but I can't find the Pandora ipk in my archive.

Since it a free app for a service that requires a subscription I wouldn't think there would be copyright issues with someone pointing me to the file. This particular device did have Pandora on it a couple of years ago. Now this phone is setup as a wifi only device that would be perfect for streaming music.

I've looked on the internet and I've been unable to find it.

Just part of my keeping two Touchpads, 1 Pixi, 1 Pre2, and 2 Pre3s going.

Thanks in advance.

Jim
    Jim-I just checked and it is still in the HP app catalog as well as Apollo...you still have a week to download it!
    TouchPad 4G, TouchPad 32GB w/4.4.4
  3.    #3  
    mmervine - thanks, I didn't think to check. I thought the app store was already offline. Thanks for helping me with my stupidity.

Jim