Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by HerrSchwarz5 View Post
    Hi,

I have a suggestion for an eventual future release:
    I think it would be good to see the filesize of the files, either directly in the overview or at least in the open/download dialog.
    I will forward this to the dev.

When I select to open a picture, it starts Internalz to display it on my TP, but there is a bug in Internalz, that does not show the whole pic on the screen. Is it possible to change that to use the stock-viewer for that? Or is this some setting on my TP unrelated to the App
    Its a setting on the TP. Goto "Settings" tab. Tab "Device Info". Then open the app menu, upper left corner. Then tap (I dont know the englich word) "Standardanwendungen". You can see a list filetypes and its programms to open.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Daniel from Kranichfeld, Thüringen, Germay, Old Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by davodego View Post
    Its a setting on the TP. Goto "Settings" tab. Tab "Device Info". Then open the app menu, upper left corner. Then tap (I dont know the englich word) "Standardanwendungen". You can see a list filetypes and its programms to open.

found that one (forgot, that this exists) but that does not solve the issue. Internalz is the only "Default Application" for pictures. You can't select anything else as the stock viewer does not seem to support file opening. And if you deregister Internalz as a picture viewer inside it's options, that leaves no handler for pics.

BUT this is not an issue of the webDAV app, so I might open a new thread for Internalz.

Regards,
    UW
    Handspring Visor -> Palm Centro -> HP Pre 3 / HP TP 4G -> amazon fire phone 64GB
  3.    #23  
    Updated url's in first post.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Daniel from Kranichfeld, Thüringen, Germay, Old Europe
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Hi guys. Is this thread still 'open'?

Since the SynoFM app has stopped working (Panel are you watching . . . ?) Is there any way this WebDAV client can be made to work with a Synology NAS (v6.x)?

I've tried all permutations I can thing of including importing the NAS certificates to the Touchpad and I get nothing but a spinning icon.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN68 View Post
    Hi guys. Is this thread still 'open'?

Since the SynoFM app has stopped working (Panel are you watching . . . ?) Is there any way this WebDAV client can be made to work with a Synology NAS (v6.x)?

I've tried all permutations I can thing of including importing the NAS certificates to the Touchpad and I get nothing but a spinning icon.

Thanks
    Hi MikeN68,

I have no Synergy NAS to debug it. But of course, the first thing is, to import the SSL Certificate from your NAS. Normaly my WebDAV-HD should work with every DAV service, if the service is using the real DAV protocol and not a own dirty implementation. :-)

Bye,
    Andreas
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Thanks Andreas.

It was a longshot, but I was hopeful! There are a few Synology forum posts advising v6.x is a bit flaky with webDAV so maybe they'll issue a fix and everything will be OK.

If any other Synology NAS users out there have got this working, can you lend a hand?

Cheers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12