1.    #1  
    My Pre3 crashed today, resetting app preferences (which has happened before), all was good, except TapNote wouldn't reconnect to Dropbox until I removed and reinstalled, and Mileage Monitor Plus, it wouldn't open. I removed the app, reinstalled it and it opened fine. I restored the backup from Save/Restore and it won't open again. I removed the app again, installed the saved ipk, restored the backup from a copy I made to my PC from last week (thinking the save/restore file was somehow corrupted), same result. How can I get the app working again without losing my data?
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  2.    #2  
    Just for fun, I installed it on my TouchPad and got the same results.
    Lumberjack shows "uncaught typeerror: cannot read property 'maintfirstodometer' of null, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.foxtailsoftware.app.mileagemonitorplus/javascript.db/maintenanceitemdb.jsjsjs:$1$
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    What does the dev say?
    Mileage Monitor

I got an sql error on part of the site. Maybe the app phones home on first use and this is failing.

Don't forget to ask for this app to be saved - looks like good reviews in the app cat.
    DEVELOPERS! Post here if your apps will be available after the HP Catalogue closes
  4.    #4  
    Strangely enough, my problem was resolved-by HP. My TouchPad showed a software update, a version 1.12 was available (1.10 is in the App Catalog), I updated the TouchPad version and it showed my data. The Pre3 wasn't showing the update, but when I installed the 1.12 ipk, all my data worked on the Pre3. Strange....