1.    #1  
    InterfaceLift seems to doesn't work anymore on TouchPad and Pre 3: spinning circle during the download of new wallpapers.
    I'm not getting any connection to the website itself, either through a direct connection or through a search. Maybe the site's down.

NB: After a while, the site came up on my desktop, but it is really slow on loading the page and any image thumbnails. Some didn't load at all. Maybe try again later?
    Seems to be working now, though it did take an app restart to catch the download. The website's loading normally as well. Try again and see if it's working for you.
    I can't get searches to work haven't been able to for several weeks. Even basic search terms like "beach" and "lighthouse" which used to give results show zero. Searching for "lake" only brings up a user named Blake.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    I just tried a search and it worked. Searched for "sunset" and the search returned 44 wallpapers. I'm using the tablet/HD version, but it seems to be working for me. i just installed it, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I wish there was a way to keep going back in the main view farther than a couple of months. Any tweak for that?