Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Reactivated my old pixi plus and found that the facebook app has become pretty unusable. No crashes, nothing obvious, but just small bits that really don't work: notifications you see when tapping that red number on the top left never display what they should (I can compare with the mail notifications I get), the news stream seems incomplete, when I open some links from notifications a browser window pops up, but I get nothing inside my FB app.

Speaking of browser - since the pixi plus has a pretty old WebOS release the browser seems to be incapable to display the FB mobile version properly. Thus I'm left with pretty crippled FB access.

I could not find anything on Preware, just wondering, is nobody else here using FB on a pixi? Are there no fixes around? No patches?

I feel rather frustrated, because FB is just the one app I usually use all the time...
    Have you tried just going to the desktop web address? I never used the fb app when i was on fb. Pictures didn't load right. But that was over a year ago.

I find some mobile sites work better than others, it varies. Sometimes you have to look at the web address and force the nonmobile. Good luck!
    Last edited by TJs11thPre; 07/26/2014 at 12:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Yes, I used the web site, too. But it seems like the pixi's browser is too old to display it properly. My pre3 does it without any flaws.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2