Like Tree19Likes
  • 8 Post By 72ka
  • 2 Post By John Steffes
  • 4 Post By ZehHa
  • 3 Post By TJs11thPre
  • 2 Post By geekpeter
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

I've been thinking for a couple months to make a Powermanga port to webOS. It is very nice arcade game with awesome graphics, music and speed. With my recent activities in Navit development, where I had to setup whole WIDK for cross compiling, I tried another thing - to bring something new. So after many complications, I finally succeed with very first step of this job - to run the app with sound on the phone!

You can look here, how it is running on Pre+.

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT6fasdL-F8[/YT]

So the question is, if I should continue in that exhausting job for our beloved, but dead webOS...
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
    Cool...

Would love to see it on the Touchpad/Pre2/Pre3...

Seems like if you want to make yourself learn more about programming, and you enjoy it yes...

But that is all up to you... For me I enjoy all the things you have done for webOS and want to thank you...
    vgg and HelloNNNewman like this.
    Wow. this gem. I install it on my pre2 and touchpad. thanks for so much work.

enviado desde mi chingadera esta usando algo que no se que es!, jeje
    really cool!
    I really appreciate your hard work!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Cool...

Would love to see it on the Touchpad/Pre2/Pre3...

Seems like if you want to make yourself learn more about programming, and you enjoy it yes...

But that is all up to you... For me I enjoy all the things you have done for webOS and want to thank you...
    Yes, ... I enjoyed it, but looks thatīs not worth of time in comparsion to the my other apps - mainly developing Google Maps and then maintaining Navit. Gaming is for me something not so important. So, Iīll see...
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
    id buy it id also love to be able to actually compile native apps, i never did figure that mess out...
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I'm not much of a gamer but this looks really nice and I would love to see it. Thanks for all your effort!
    Quote Originally Posted by 72ka View Post
    ... beloved, but dead webOS...
    Objection! As long as it shows signs of life (like new apps, new patches, and a vivid community), it's not dead...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZehHa View Post
    Objection! As long as it shows signs of life (like new apps, new patches, and a vivid community), it's not dead...
    I agree. I think he forgot for a second that he's one of the few heroes sustaining webOS life support! Thank goodness!
    ZehHa, geekpeter and gizmo21 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZehHa View Post
    ask any zombie, theres still more work to do after death.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    ZehHa and TJs11thPre like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    ymmd!
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    hey don't talk about zombies in a palm forum, we already had that: