Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree22Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ZehHa View Post
    Score characters are too large.
    in my case when the characters got too large i went to the app folder /style/main.css and changed the font size to 15px in the "score" section of the code, then restarted luna and voilaaa... the scores are great!
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    Quote Originally Posted by guilledil View Post
    in my case when the characters got too large i went to the app folder /style/main.css and changed the font size to 15px in the "score" section of the code, then restarted luna and voilaaa... the scores are great!
    What is the chance that other webOS apps have this same format, and i can go into them with Internalz to modify other fonts that are too small?

Some of these things are getting hard to read as i get older.
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    What is the chance that other webOS apps have this same format, and i can go into them with Internalz to modify other fonts that are too small?

Some of these things are getting hard to read as i get older.
    Mmm... that i do not know, from what i have seen the folder structures in the apps folder sometimes are "similar" but others do not. I always look for a file or folder called "main" and then I start looking around....
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    anyone manage to win yet, or even make a 1024 tile? I've made a few 512 tiles, but most games I end up with one or two 256's that I can't get next to each other, followed by an increasing number of lower tiles.
    I've made 4096
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    Haven't yet got more than one 512. I still don't really get how it decides where to add new 2's so sometimes I'm just guessing which way to push next. But it is fun!
    I've made 4096
    err... you have a long way to go :P:P

2104564 points and raising.
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234