Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66
Like Tree22Likes
  1. #21  
    Has anyone run this on the Touchpad? My animations are far from smooth.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by zane9000 View Post
    Has anyone run this on the Touchpad? My animations are far from smooth.
    I agree, much rougher than on the Pre3
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  3. #23  
    It's not bad though
  4. #24  
    interesting game~very smooth on pre2 V2.2.4
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by zane9000 View Post
    Has anyone run this on the Touchpad? My animations are far from smooth.
    I have that as well, but wasn't sure if it was due to ACL being installed.
    Still better than the webpage that scroll away

    UW
    Handspring Visor -> Palm Centro -> HP Pre 3 / HP TP 4G -> amazon fire phone 64GB
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by zane9000 View Post
    Has anyone run this on the Touchpad? My animations are far from smooth.
    Hm, I tested it only in TP emulator, where is ALL very slow. But the speed depends on webkit, all animations are webkit animations. On some devices like iPhone works the magic, where you have to put one translation in Z axis and then the webkit use for all animations the GPU instead of CPU only. Does anybody know if this works on TP? I know, that it doesnīt work ony Pre3, Pre+, Veer... but TP is in many things newer.

    And 2nd question, is the speed the same as on the orignal webpage?
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by 72ka View Post
    Hm, I tested it only in TP emulator, where is ALL very slow. But the speed depends on webkit, all animations are webkit animations. On some devices like iPhone works the magic, where you have to put one translation in Z axis and then the webkit use for all animations the GPU instead of CPU only. Does anybody know if this works on TP? I know, that it doesnīt work ony Pre3, Pre+, Veer... but TP is in many things newer.

    And 2nd question, is the speed the same as on the orignal webpage?
    according to Five CSS tricks used in Enyo JS Framework, and you can try them too! – GirlieMac Blog

    'WebKit enables hardware-acceleration to render CSS 3D transforms. Although some WebKit (like webOS) may not render 3D visuals correctly, it still uses the GPU to speed up. So all you need to take advantage of this is to use the -webkit-transform CSS property!

    The easiest possible way to achieve it is using translate3d instead of translate (also scale3d instead of scale), although you are not intend to make your web in 3D visual effect.'
  8. #28  
    BTW I found incompatibility with webOS 2.1, where the score additions are visible in the top left corner of grid. I have fixed it, and now Iīm working on UNDO!
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
  9. #29  
    Fun game Works fine on my Veer Thanks for developing this app
    HP Veer Unlocked Wifi/3G 8GB - WebOS 2.1.1 & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) - CM 10.2.1
    WebOS developers are awesome!
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by 72ka View Post
    Very good game! So I decided to make a webOS version even I donīt know if it is legal. I had to change the code for touchscreen events handling for the compatibility with ALL webOS devices. Changed the styling to fit screen on Veer up to Pre3 and TP and added some specific webOS stuff, like About menu.

    Try it, and let me know how it works, for me on Pre3 runs very smooth.
    And the best, it is completelly offline and it remembers the game state.

    DOWNLOAD here: cz.72ka.2048_0.0.1_all.ipk

    Click to view quoted image
    Wow - that was quick Thank you for doing this - wouldn't have thought anyone would reply and never mind actually create the app! Thanks again (by the way: it works great on my veer...)
  11. #31  
    I didn't checked if someone made it, so I made it my way in Enyo. If someone is still interested, then there is another link:

    2048 in Enyo:
    https://github.com/Jakuje/2048

    Direct IPK:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._1.0.0_all.ipk

    BTW: It's optimize for Pre 3, but it should work on other hardware too.
    Last edited by Jakuje; 04/09/2014 at 03:32 PM.
    Preemptive likes this.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuje View Post
    I didn't checked if someone made it, so I made it my way in Enyo. If someone is still interested, then there is another link:

    2048 in Enyo:
    https://github.com/Jakuje/2048

    Direct IPK:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._1.0.0_all.ipk

    BTW: It's optimize for Pre 3, but it should work on other hardware too.
    Ahoj, že jsem to nevěděl dřív, ušetřil bych si prprprá$ci$

    --

    Great! I have been considering to make Mojo or Enyo2 version, but this game is available on the other platforms, so I decided to use Mojo, because is faster on webOS phones and it is more "native".
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuje View Post
    I didn't checked if someone made it, so I made it my way in Enyo. If someone is still interested, then there is another link:

    2048 in Enyo:
    https://github.com/Jakuje/2048

    Direct IPK:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._1.0.0_all.ipk

    BTW: It's optimize for Pre 3, but it should work on other hardware too.
    Nice job! For reference, this one is really slow on the touchpad too... but in a different way. Actually feels a little nicer to play for some reason.

    The "New Game" menu option does not seem to be working for me though....
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by juerg.riehen View Post
    Wow - that was quick Thank you for doing this - wouldn't have thought anyone would reply and never mind actually create the app! Thanks again (by the way: it works great on my veer...)
    Your welcome, but as I said, wait for next version, on the webOS 2.1 it doesnīt work some styles and animations correctly.
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuje View Post
    I didn't checked if someone made it, so I made it my way in Enyo. If someone is still interested, then there is another link:

    2048 in Enyo:
    https://github.com/Jakuje/2048

    Direct IPK:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._1.0.0_all.ipk

    BTW: It's optimize for Pre 3, but it should work on other hardware too.
    Please put the Enyo version in the showcase! Who knows, It might work or be easily adapted to TVs! I think the more popular webOS TVs are, the better chance of an LG webOS phone.
    Enyo Apps | Enyo JS
  16. #36  
    OK, check the Preware for update. 0.0.2 has been released, check the changelog!
    Enjoy it!

    EDIT: and the code has been published on my github page: https://github.com/72ka/2048
    Last edited by 72ka; 04/10/2014 at 07:13 AM.
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
    zane9000, NIN_ru and gizmo21 like this.
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by 72ka View Post
    OK, check the Preware for update. 0.0.2 has been released, check the changelog!
    Enjoy it!

    EDIT: and the code has been published on my github page: https://github.com/72ka/2048
    animations are much smoother on the Touchpad. But I did notice that when I swipe up from the bevel to go to card-view it will register this as a swipe in the game as well.

    Thanks for the effort
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Misj' View Post
    animations are much smoother on the Touchpad. But I did notice that when I swipe up from the bevel to go to card-view it will register this as a swipe in the game as well.

    Thanks for the effort
    1st, thank you for the report, I did a maximum for the speed optimization without real TP device for testing and really happy to see that it works!
    The issue, OK didnīt realize it that the TP doesnīt have the gesture area... so this is side effect of the whole screen sensitivity... hmmmm, I have to think how to solve it the best way.
    Luckily you have undo now... so it is a temporary fix for that
    For the others, Undo is available up to 100 steps back!
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by 72ka View Post
    OK, check the Preware for update. 0.0.2 has been released, check the changelog!
    Enjoy it!

    EDIT: and the code has been published on my github page: https://github.com/72ka/2048
    Thank you. Just one question: will an update reset the high score?

    I don't intend to use the undo, because to me being unable to do this is part of the game - think before swipe

    Regards,
    UW
    Handspring Visor -> Palm Centro -> HP Pre 3 / HP TP 4G -> amazon fire phone 64GB
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by HerrSchwarz5 View Post
    Thank you. Just one question: will an update reset the high score?
    Iīm not sure... maybe yes, it is not stored as cookie, but html5 localstorage, I didnīt tested it... so test it please and let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by HerrSchwarz5 View Post
    I don't intend to use the undo, because to me being unable to do this is part of the game - think before swipe

    Regards,
    UW
    Yes... but it is your choice, just donīt touch the undo I find Undo usable, because sometimes in the public transport I generated random swipe and this time is undo very welcome...
    Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01/21/2011, 08:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions