Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alan Morford
  1.    #1  
    Used Ndrive (Pre 3, beta 14) tonight and was surprised to get a notice: New maps available! There was a button in the notice to go to the web page to purchase.

Haven't had time to check it out. On beta 14, the in-app store doesn't work. (Was trying it out and never reverted since I already bought maps with beta 13... incidentally, I don't notice any difference between 14 and 13 besides Store not working )

Anyone on beta 13 can confirm? Will look into it more this weekend. But moving the huge maps around take some time I don't have right now...

Did they really release a new mapset the webOS beta can purchase/use?! Who will be the $50 guinea pig?
    I opened up my beta install (the one with working store) and did not get a notification. I did check my maps though and it said I had 150 MB of maps to download which is weird since I know for a fact that I had them all. I downloaded them at least 2 months ago.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    ananimus likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    I opened up my beta install (the one with working store) and did not get a notification. I did check my maps though and it said I had 150 MB of maps to download which is weird since I know for a fact that I had them all. I downloaded them at least 2 months ago.
    Maybe that's the update but there's no notification on beta 13?
    where did you get v-13? I have beta 11 and was looking for the upgrade, but no luck.