Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Barebuns
  1.    #1  
    Fuel app export errorve got the very same apparently widespread error when exporting files on the Fuel app https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/webos_rbtwhiz, since I gather everything has been on a standstill since 2011 I wondered if any of you guys has solved this.
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    just exported successfully on Pre 2 and using it since release without prob. Even crosschecked on google docs.

Yes the app is abondend for years and yes the graphics don't fit on webOS 2.x but all important stuff is working.

If character errors on export arise, look for lately changed google pw or other data inputs with special characters like umlauts.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    If character errors on export arise, look for lately changed google pw or other data inputs with special characters like umlauts.
    I think the issue precisely lies in the connection with Google Docs, I just imported from my previous Pre3 all the data I had in the Mileage Monitor app, a simple .txt file I had successfully exported beforehand, while I can't import (or export) anything with the app Fuel nor with the app Fillups because it must be done via Google Docs.
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I'd really love to export my 5-ish years worth of Fuel data, but I get the error
    That page says
    Important: ClientLogin has been officially deprecated since April 20, 2012 and is now no longer available. Requests to ClientLogin will fail with a HTTP 404 response. We encourage you to migrate to OAuth 2.0 as soon as possible.
    Is there a way to do some SQL magic or other export scenario to salvage my data?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I did a little more digging, and found Fuel also offers access through USB
    https://sites.google.com/site/webosr...uel/usb-backup

It only gets me a .db file, so I'll still have to find a way to parse that out - any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I guess the .db file is an SQLite database file. I am able to open and export the file using SQLite Manager for Firefox or DB Browser for SQLIte.

phew!
    Preemptive likes this.
    Nice. I wonder if that would have broader backup use?

Anybody?