Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bulls96
  • 1 Post By Qiller
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Anyone still using Flixi on their touchpad as a twitter feed display? I've been using it for ages and the other day twitter stopped refreshing, now it's blank. Tried relogging/reauthorizing the app in twitter to no avail. Did twitter change something, anyone know? anyone else have this problem?
    thx
    Me too. Same Issue.
    I've started a list...
    The Zombie & Dead app list

Hopefully, the app will be fixed and won't be added to the list.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Does anyone contact thw developer of flixi?
    Last edited by sledge007; 01/26/2014 at 11:44 AM.
    The Android and BlackBerry 10 Flixi apps have recently received updates to fix Twitter. I suspect (since the developer has continued to support webOS up until now) that perhaps an update has been submitted and HP is holding us up in approving it.
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    i sure hope so. Flixi is probably the only use I have for my Touchpads in the house now. It gives the time, weather and twitter feed in a nice layout. (i have 2 touchpads on touchstones running flixi at home)
    cbosdell likes this.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Dev here.

Flixi is definitely not abandoned . Update submitted on 1/17, waiting on HP to push it through.
    Preemptive likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qiller View Post
    Dev here.

Flixi is definitely not abandoned . Update submitted on 1/17, waiting on HP to push it through.
    whew!!! Glad to hear from a developer that he has continued support for webOS operating system, tip my hat to you nice developer

Please, any news for WebOS phones too.....wish I could see Flixi for pre 3 devices....sorry its just a suggestion

Thanks again.....Flixi app is my favorite app for touchpad.

PalmPixi_User23
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Dev here.

Thanks, Qiller. One of my all time favorite apps, because it's pretty much always on .. people at the office walk by my desk, and they go WOW that's neat!
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Dev here.

Thank you so much! I bought your app on my Z10 about a week ago when I saw it and am happy I did but I love it most on my TouchPad Go sitting on it's Touchstone. It's a perfect match and use for exhibition mode!
    Last edited by cbosdell; 01/31/2014 at 01:59 AM.
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    great to hear, thanks!
    It seems the update was finally approved yesterday. Updated and now Flixi is working great again!
    Don't know if its my touchpad fault but I can't seem to load the app store. Tried Preware too but it doesn't show up as having any updates.
    And, once again, same issue on my german TP. No update in the software Manager, or in Preware.